50 Sam Walton Quotes That Add Great to Our Lives
- “There is only one boss. The customer. ...
- “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” ― Sam Walton
- “The way management treats associates is exactly how the associates will treat the customers.” ― Sam Walton
People also ask
Which is the best quote from Sam Walton?
What did Sam Walton do for his associates?
What did Sam Walton say about taking care of customers?
What did Sam Walton say about self esteem?
Dec 08, 2020 · ― Sam Walton. Sam Walton quotes about Wal-Mart associates. 32. “We’re all working together; that’s the secret.” ― Sam Walton. 33. “Appreciate everything your associates do for the business.” ― Sam Walton. 34. “The key to success is to get out into the store and listen to what the associates have to say.” ― Sam Walton. 35.
Sam Walton Quotes Associates. Sam Walton — American Businessman born on March 29, 1918, died on April 06, 1992. Samuel Moore "Sam" Walton was an American businessman and entrepreneur best known for founding the retailers Walmart and Sam's Club... (wikipedia) Follow us.
- To succeed in this world, you have to change all the time. Sam Walton. World, Succeed, This World.
- You can't just keep doing what works one time, everything around you is changing. To succeed, stay out in front of change. Sam Walton. Encouraging, Succeed, One Time.
- There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. Sam Walton.
- Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.
- Look for actions you can take today. “I’ve always had a strong bias towards action.” From the opening of his first store, Sam Walton was always looking to make progress and improve.
- Learn from everyone. “Most everything I’ve done, I’ve copied from somebody else” Isn’t it interesting that the world’s largest retailer, and the most powerful electronics company, both have the same philosophy?
- Give people ownership and autonomy. “My role has been to pick good people, and give them the maximum authority and responsibility.” Many of the best ideas are accidents.
- Take care of your people. “If you want the people in the stores to take care of the customers, you have to make sure you’re taking care of the people in the stores.”
Apr 05, 1992 · Sam Walton. Trust Business Responsibility. Give ordinary folk the chance to buy the same things as rich people. Sam Walton. Chance Rich People. The key to success is to get out into the store and listen to what the associates have to say. Sam Walton. Success Key To Success Success Is.
- “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves it s amazing what they can accomplish.”
- “Sam Walton: I had to pick myself up and get on with it, do it all over again, only even better this time.” ― Sam Walton, Sam Walton: Made In America.
- “Great ideas come from everywhere if you just listen and look for them. You never know who’s going to have a great idea.” ― Sam Walton, Sam Walton: Made In America.
- “High expectations are the key to everything.” ― Sam Walton.
- “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.”
- “High expectations are the key to everything.” – Sam Walton.
- “If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you – like a fever.”
- “Capital isn’t scarce; vision is.” – Sam Walton.
Nov 16, 2018 · Sam Walton believed that customers were the most important part of any company. Therefore, there are many memorable quotes that focus on them. Furthermore, he knew how to continue to be successful. Not only did Sam Walton speak about the importance of customers he also ran his business with that at the forefront. * There is only one boss. The ...