Snakes on a Plane is a 2006 American action-thriller film directed by David R. Ellis and starring Samuel L. Jackson. It was released by New Line Cinema on August 18, 2006, in North America. The film was written by David Dalessandro, John Heffernan, and Sebastian Gutierrez and follows the events of hundreds of snakes being released on a passenger plane in an attempt to kill a trial witness.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_Plane
This man is a genius.
- 14 sec
- sean p
Samuel L. Jackson starred in a new Joe Biden political campaign giving a breakdown of voter suppression and encouraged viewers to vote ...
TheGrio via Yahoo News
2 months ago
- Samuel L. Jackson to Play Nick Fury in New Marvel Disney Plus Series (EXCLUSIVE)Variety via Yahoo News2 months ago
- Samuel L. Jackson teaches fans to swear in 15 languagesThe Independent via Yahoo News2 months ago
- Samuel L. Jackson and 34 Other Celebrities Who Got Rich and Famous Later in LifeGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance4 months ago
- Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if people stop watching his movies because of his political beliefs: 'I already cashed that check'Yahoo Movies2 years ago
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts Twitter user who called 'Snakes on a Plane' a bad idea: 'Your claim to fame is....????'In The Know via AOL7 months ago
Snakes on a Plane is a 2006 American action-thriller film directed by David R. Ellis and starring Samuel L. Jackson. It was released by New Line Cinema on August 18, 2006, in North America. The film was written by David Dalessandro , John Heffernan, and Sebastian Gutierrez and follows the events of hundreds of snakes being released on a ...
- Snakes on a Plane (2006) - I Have Had It! Scene (9/10) | Movieclipsyoutube.com
- Samuel L Jackson Epic Movie Snakes On A Planeyoutube.com
- Snakes on a Plane- THE lineyoutube.com
- Snakes On a Plane Samuel L- Jackson's famous lineyoutube.com
Aug 18, 2006 · Directed by David R. Ellis. With Samuel L. Jackson, Julianna Margulies, Nathan Phillips, Rachel Blanchard. An FBI agent takes on a plane full of deadly venomous snakes, deliberately released to kill a witness being flown from Honolulu to Los Angeles to testify against a mob boss.
- David R. Ellis
- 1 min
Aug 18, 2006 · Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes on a Plane. I am pleased to report that Snakes on a Plane (New Line) is everything you could want from a movie with its glorious title. When it comes to airborne ...
- Dana Stevens
Scenario time: You've been pumped for the upcoming cheesy horror flick "Snakes on a Plane" ever since snippets of Samuel L. Jackson's dialogue started circulating around blogs and forums.But, for ...
Aug 18, 2006 · Samuel L. Jackson explains why he jumped at the chance to star in 'Snakes on a Plane,' and why it would have ruined the whole thing if the movie had wound up being called ''Pacific Air 121''
Aug 03, 2006 · 'Snakes on a Plane': Samuel L. has got your number! [UPDATE: Those motherf—in’ snakes on that motherf—in’ plane crashed that motherf—in’ website. Stay tuned as the parties involved ...
- THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT WAS TURNED DOWN BY EVERY HOLLYWOOD STUDIO. David Dalessandro, the associate vice chancellor of university development at the University of Pittsburgh, wrote a screenplay called Venom after reading a 1992 magazine article about Indonesian brown tree snakes climbing onto planes during World War II.
- SAMUEL L. JACKSON AGREED TO STAR IN THE MOVIE BEFORE HE EVEN READ THE SCRIPT. Jackson read in the trades that Ronny Yu was directing a movie called Snakes on a Plane.
- JACKSON ALMOST QUIT WHEN THE TITLE WAS CHANGED. New Line Cinema changed the movie's title to Pacific Air 121, with the official explanation that the studio "didn't want to give too much away" about the movie.
- JACKSON ALSO GOT UPSET OVER THE INTENDED PG-13 RATING. After insisting some R-rated versions of scenes should be shot in case New Line changed their minds about making Snakes on a Plane a PG-13 movie, the popularity of the 2005 R-rated comedy Wedding Crashers helped convince the studio president that Snakes "needed more intensity."