People also ask
Did Samuel L Jackson have snakes?
What is a snake on a plane?
Who played Neville Flynn in snakes on plane?
Did Michael Jackson say his snakes are on a plane quote?
This man is a genius.
- 14 sec
- sean p
Samuel L. Jackson starred in a new Joe Biden political campaign giving a breakdown of voter suppression and encouraged viewers to vote ...
TheGrio via Yahoo News
2 weeks ago
- Samuel L. Jackson to Play Nick Fury in New Marvel Disney Plus Series (EXCLUSIVE)Variety via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Samuel L. Jackson teaches fans to swear in 15 languagesThe Independent via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Samuel L. Jackson and 34 Other Celebrities Who Got Rich and Famous Later in LifeGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance3 months ago
- Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if people stop watching his movies because of his political beliefs: 'I already cashed that check'Yahoo Movies2 years ago
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts Twitter user who called 'Snakes on a Plane' a bad idea: 'Your claim to fame is....????'In The Know via AOL6 months ago
Aug 18, 2006 · Directed by David R. Ellis. With Samuel L. Jackson, Julianna Margulies, Nathan Phillips, Rachel Blanchard. An FBI agent takes on a plane full of deadly venomous snakes, deliberately released to kill a witness being flown from Honolulu to Los Angeles to testify against a mob boss.
- David R. Ellis
- 1 min
Snakes on a Plane is a 2006 American action-thriller film directed by David R. Ellis and starring Samuel L. Jackson. It was released by New Line Cinema on August 18, 2006, in North America. The film was written by David Dalessandro , John Heffernan, and Sebastian Gutierrez and follows the events of hundreds of snakes being released on a passenger plane in an attempt to kill a trial witness.
The famous line delivered by Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes on a Plane. Clip taken from the DVD by yours truly!
- 14 sec
Also starring Rachel Blanchard, Benjamin McKenzie, and Mark Houghton, Snakes on a Plane was produced under the title of Pacific Air Flight 121, but in several interviews Samuel L. Jackson expressed his enthusiasm for the script's original title, Snakes on a Plane, and the high-concept moniker quickly made the film's title and theme a favorite with bloggers and on Internet fan sites all over the world.
- Snakes on a Plane- THE lineyoutube.com
- Snakes on a Plane (2006) - I Have Had It! Scene (9/10) | Movieclipsyoutube.com
- Snakes on a Plane | Action Movie | Samuel L. Jackson, Julianna Margulies, Nathan Phillips [Full HD]youtube.com
- Samuel L. Jackson from Snakes on a Planeyoutube.com
The full story of this video: http://agonybooth.com/snakes6r Here's the edited for TV version of Samuel L. Jackson's famous line from Snakes on a Plane, as a...
- 23 sec
- the agony booth
Aug 18, 2006 · In addition to riffing endlessly on the title, you could design a T-shirt or watch Samuel L. Jackson crow with delight on The Daily Show earlier this week. Snakes on a Plane seemed destined to...
- Dana Stevens
- THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT WAS TURNED DOWN BY EVERY HOLLYWOOD STUDIO. David Dalessandro, the associate vice chancellor of university development at the University of Pittsburgh, wrote a screenplay called Venom after reading a 1992 magazine article about Indonesian brown tree snakes climbing onto planes during World War II.
- SAMUEL L. JACKSON AGREED TO STAR IN THE MOVIE BEFORE HE EVEN READ THE SCRIPT. Jackson read in the trades that Ronny Yu was directing a movie called Snakes on a Plane.
- JACKSON ALMOST QUIT WHEN THE TITLE WAS CHANGED. New Line Cinema changed the movie's title to Pacific Air 121, with the official explanation that the studio "didn't want to give too much away" about the movie.
- JACKSON ALSO GOT UPSET OVER THE INTENDED PG-13 RATING. After insisting some R-rated versions of scenes should be shot in case New Line changed their minds about making Snakes on a Plane a PG-13 movie, the popularity of the 2005 R-rated comedy Wedding Crashers helped convince the studio president that Snakes "needed more intensity."
- Caitlin Gallagher
- "I Have Had It With These Motherf*cking Snakes On This Motherf*cking Plane!" Movie: Snakes on a Plane. Full quote: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf*cking snakes on this motherf*cking plane!
- "Hold On To Your Butts" Movie: Jurassic Park. Full quote: N/A. Reason for the ranking: A classic line that can be used beyond just warning about impending dinosaurs.
- "English, Motherf*cker, Do You Speak It?" Movie: Pulp Fiction. Full quote: N/A. Reason for the ranking: Yes, this quote happens just before the quote in spot number four, but this one gets the extra edge for its ease of use in everyday life.
- "And You Will Know My Name Is The Lord When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee!" Movie: Pulp Fiction. Full quote: "Well, there's this passage I've got memorized — sort of fits the occasion.