- Balboa Park. free. # 1 in San Diego.
- Mission Beach and Pacific Beach. free.
- Coronado Beach. free.
- Gaslamp Quarter. free.
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve.
People also ask
What are the best attractions in San Diego?
What are fun things to do in San Diego California?
What are the best places to visit near San Diego?
What to see in San Diego CA?
- Browse by Category. Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours. Sailing. Sunset Cruises. Dinner Cruises. Brunch Cruises. Duck Boat Tours. Whale Watching. Monuments & Statues. Water Sports.
- Top Attractions in San Diego. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. USS Midway Museum. 24,793 reviews. Admission ticket from $26.00. Nature & Parks 2. La Jolla Cove.
- Popular in San Diego right now. San Diego Seal Tour. 149 reviews. $42.00 per adult. Popular: Booked by 2,630 travelers! Best Seller. San Diego Whale Watching Cruise.
- Types of Things to Do in San Diego. Tours (467)Outdoor Activities (423)Boat Tours & Water Sports (239)Nightlife (209)Shopping (168)Food & Drink (156)Spas & Wellness (136)Sights & Landmarks (121)Fun & Games (114)Nature & Parks (100)Museums (84)Transportation (70)Concerts & Shows (62)Classes & Workshops (55)Traveler Resources (10)Zoos & Aquariums (4)Water & Amusement Parks (3)Events (3)
With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations and a great place for residents to relax year round. Parks Regional Parks
Choose from a list of over 50 top attractions and shows, including your choice of San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park, San Diego Speed Boat Adventures, Go Car Tours, jet ski rentals, snorkeling, kayaking bike rentals, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 60 days to use your pass.
The most famous attractions in San Diego are the World Famous San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and SeaWorld San Diego. Perfect for guests of all ages, the San Diego Zoo parks and SeaWorld San Diego educate and fascinate with exotic animals from across the globe.
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. 5,634 reviews. "... would go to Old Town there's so much to do so much to see many different men Mexican restaurants lots of shops on the weekends they have the craft festivals they have live music in Old Town free live music sho...""
- La Jolla Open Aire Market. 80 reviews. "Great little Farmers market""The food vendors at this market are excellent, we tried four in total ,and could have stayed all day just to eat."
- Old Point Loma Lighthouse. 1,418 reviews. "a short hike up from the visitor center you can check out even nicer views and an historic old lighthouse where you can check out the living quarters, nice rangers/volunteers outside to explain its history."
- Westfield UTC. 48 reviews. "It is a beautiful mall with high-end stores and good dining selections." "It's an open space concept, full of high-end stores, an amazing food plaza and it even has its own ice rink!"
- Top 5 Attractions, San Diego, California (San Diego Travel Video)youtube.com
- San Diego, California’s Cultural Attractions and Exciting Entertainmentyoutube.com
- San Diego, California Travel Guide - Top 10 Must-See Attractionsyoutube.com
- San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld Among Local Attractions Aiming To Reopen By July 1youtube.com
"Old Town San Diego State Park is a great place to visit for everyone, delicious food, great atmosphere, friendly service, great shopping, a awesome place to experience the history and culture of Old California" "A wonderful scenic, historic, educational, beautiful, landscaped perfectly, buildings in great order, period costumes by docents, stores to compliment and restaurants and tourist-type shops are abundant."
Mar 10, 2020 · Among the highlights of the park are the botanical gardens and lily pond, the Museum of Man, the Museum of Natural History, the San Diego Museum of Art, and the famous San Diego Zoo. Even if you never go into a building, the park is simply a beautiful place to visit. Address: 1549 El Prado, San Diego, California
Jul 29, 2020 · Best Things To Do in San Diego. San Diego's coastal seat makes it an ideal destination for adventurers and sun seekers. Whether you're hiking ... Balboa Park. free. # 1 in San Diego. Mission Beach and Pacific Beach. free. Coronado Beach. free. Gaslamp Quarter. free. Torrey Pines State Natural ...
- Balboa Park. You’ll keep returning to this 1,200-acre urban park for its world-class zoo, restful cultivated areas, museums in refined Spanish Revival buildings and live shows.
- Embarcadero. San Diego’s walkable harbour-front is brimming with shops, interesting sights and eateries, and looks across the bay to Coronado Island. A lot of the Embarcadero’s interest is literally floating on the water, at the USS Midway and the heritage ships belonging to the San Diego Maritime Museum.
- USS Midway Museum. The longest-serving aircraft carrier in the world has been permanently moored at San Diego’s Embarcadero since 2004. Commissioned in 1945, the USS Midway served in the Vietnam War and Operation Desert Storm, before becoming the largest museum dedicated to aircraft carriers and naval aviation anywhere.
- Point Loma. The west side of San Diego Bay is embraced by a long rocky peninsula that merits a visit for jagged topography, thrilling history and views you won’t soon forget.
"You can explore the tide pools on Shell beach, a soft Sandy beach with caves tucked into the cliffs, or you can admire the antics of the playful seals and California sealions on the rocks and on the Children's Beach."