- Head to San Diego's many beaches which are consistently ranked top in the nation.
- Visit La Jolla Cove and see the magnificent sunset on the ocean.
- Stroll along San Diego's Embarcadero for hours of free entertainment, shopping, and more.
People also ask
What are the best attractions in San Diego?
What are fun things to do in San Diego California?
What to see in San Diego CA?
When to visit San Diego?
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in San Diego, California on Tripadvisor: See 233,131 traveler reviews and photos of San Diego tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in San Diego. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations and a great place for residents to relax year round.
Jul 23, 2020 · San Diego is home to many of Southern California’s top attractions, with plenty of options for adventure-seeking, fun-loving explorers. Have a close encounter with an exotic animal. Take a wild ride down a 375-foot water slide.
Jul 29, 2020 · Home to the renowned San Diego Zoo. this 1,200-acre park is the city's cultural hub.Located in downtown San Diego (about 2 miles north of the city center), Balboa Park is a great place for a ...
Legoland San Diego: This San Diego amusement park in Carlsbad is one of the best San Diego attractions for youngsters. Unlike many other major theme parks that try to entertain all ages, Legoland California focuses all of its rides and activities on kids ages 2-12.
- San Diego, California’s Cultural Attractions and Exciting Entertainmentyoutube.com
- Top 5 Attractions, San Diego, California (San Diego Travel Video)youtube.com
- San Diego California Top Things To Do | Viator Travel Guideyoutube.com
- Best Things to Do in San Diego, Californiayoutube.com
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. 5,637 reviews. "... would go to Old Town there's so much to do so much to see many different men Mexican restaurants lots of shops on the weekends they have the craft festivals they have live music in Old Town free live music sho...""
- La Jolla Open Aire Market. 80 reviews. "Great little Farmers market""The food vendors at this market are excellent, we tried four in total ,and could have stayed all day just to eat."
- Old Point Loma Lighthouse. 1,419 reviews. "Well worth it since you can then access the lighthouse, the tide pools and all the great trails." "a short hike up from the visitor center you can check out even nicer views and an historic old lighthouse where you can check out the living quarters, nice rangers/volunteers outside to explain its history."
- Westfield UTC. 49 reviews. "It is a beautiful mall with high-end stores and good dining selections." "It's an open space concept, full of high-end stores, an amazing food plaza and it even has its own ice rink!"
- Balboa Park. Balboa Park is a one-stop wonderland for tourists. This 1,400-acre site encompasses historical buildings, numerous museums, gardens, and green space.
- San Diego Zoo. A top tourist attraction in Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo is one of the largest and most famous zoos in the United States. Visiting this family-friendly attraction is also one of the top things to do in San Diego with kids.
- Gaslamp Quarter. Adjacent to Petco Park and the Convention Center, the Gaslamp Quarter National Historic District is the hub of the city's nightlife. It's a great place to visit if you're looking for things to do in downtown San Diego — especially after dark.
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum. Walking along the San Diego waterfront on the Embarcadero, you might be surprised when you come across one of the US military's largest ships.
San Diego offers every kind of activity imaginable; from world-renowned attractions, unlimited outdoor recreation, a thriving arts and culture community, sightseeing tours and award-winning... Explore Things to Do in San Diego | Official Ca.
Surprisingly, a lot of factors seem to influence the name of a country, from geography to climate to wildlife.Andorra, which means ‘Shrub-Covered Land’, and Spain, which means ‘Land of Many Rabbits’, are good straightforward examples of this.
- Alice Johnston
Fun Things to Do in San Diego with Kids: Family-friendly activities and fun things to do. See Tripadvisor's 231,414 traveler reviews and photos of kid friendly San Diego attractions