We're celebrating Thanksgiving amid a pandemic. Here's how we did it in 1918 – and what happened next
It's the Thanksgiving Day notice that ran in the Omaha World Herald on Nov. 28, 1918, when Americans found themselves in a similar predicament to the millions now grappling with how to celebrate ...
USA TODAY via Yahoo News
3 hours ago
- Twitter to Revive Controversial Account Verification SystemBloomberg via Yahoo Finance56 minutes ago
- MLB rumors: Giants interested in Jon Lester in free agency once againNBC Sports BayArea via Yahoo Sports26 minutes ago
- Analysis: Dow cracks 30,000, a psychological boost during a pandemicReuters via Yahoo Finance1 hour ago
- Sacramento retail spending went up in October, report says. Here’s what we’re buyingSacramento Bee via Yahoo News40 minutes ago
- Homicide charges for former San Francisco police officer in 2017 shooting death of unarmed Black manNY Daily News via AOL21 hours ago
SFGATE: Local news & information, updated weather, traffic, entertainment, celebrity news, sports scores and more.
ABC7 covers local San Francisco news, weather, sports and traffic so you stay up-to-date. Stay informed on your region with breaking news and streaming video.
San Francisco Opera Moves Costume Sale Online to Raise Funds for Opera House StaffFor the first time in six years -- and the first time ever virtually -- the San Francisco Opera hosted an online ...
- COVID Curfew: San Francisco Braces For Move Into Purple Tier And Wave Of Renewed Restrictionssanfrancisco.cbslocal.com
- Project Home: Sidewalks Sinking In San Francisco’s Mission Bay Neighborhoodsanfrancisco.cbslocal.com
- Artists color San Francisco Presidio field hospital with powerful images of healing during COVID-19 pandemicmsn.com
- Ex-San Francisco officer charged in 2017 fatal shootingmsn.com
San Francisco mulls 2-week quarantine after holiday travel: report Heads up travelers: those returning to the Bay Area after the holidays may have to quarantine, health officials said Wednesday.
The latest Bay Area news, U.S. news,world news, politics, tech and business news.
San Francisco Mayor Launches ‘We Will Recover’ Campaign Raven - Nov 21, 2020 SAN FRANCISCO—San Francisco Mayor London Breed launched a campaign targeted to help citizens celebrate the holidays safely amidst the Coronavirus pandemic.
Damaging legacy of ‘racism, sexism, discrimination’ at SFMTA persists. A racial equity plan draft presented Tuesday seeks to right some of the wrongs against employees of color
Exclusive Bay Area and San Francisco breaking news, sports, tech, and food and wine coverage, plus enhanced coverage of Giants, 49ers and Warriors