Are you ready for Thanksgiving? In California brings you top Golden State stories and commentary from across the USA TODAY Network and beyond. The National Weather Service says gusty, dry northeastern ...
USA TODAY via Yahoo News
17 hours ago
- OC Coronavirus Cases, Hospitalizations Spike Thanksgiving WeekPatch via Yahoo News3 days ago
- OC Officials Fear Thanksgiving Coronavirus Surge As Cases RisePatch via Yahoo News18 hours ago
- Holiday Goes Dark in Southern California as Edison Cuts PowerThe shutoffs com as a Santa Ana wind storm rakes the region with gusts forecast to reach 50 miles (80 kilometers) per hour. California utilities have taken ...Bloomberg via Yahoo Finance2 hours ago
- Will California's small businesses survive another COVID-19 surge without more help?LA Times via Yahoo Finance2 days ago
- Orange County Cops Talk Holiday Soft Curfew Orders: ReportPatch via Yahoo News6 days ago
Nov 19, 2020 · The Orange County Board of Supervisors have approved a nearly $18 million, three-year contract with a non-profit organization, People Assisting the Homeless, known as PATH, to manage the new Yale Navigation Center, a 425-bed homeless shelter that will be opening up in January in Santa Ana at 2229 S. Yale St., near Warner Ave. and Harbor Blvd.
Nov 19, 2020 · The Orange County Register covers local news from Santa Ana CA, including city government, crime and breaking news.
- Alma Fausto
4 days ago · Latest news about crime in Orange County, CA from the crime and courts reporters of the Orange County Register. ... Man arrested, passenger dies after crashing into Santa Ana police car By Brian ...
2 days ago · News News Based on facts, either observed and verified directly by the reporter, or reported and verified from knowledgeable sources. Looming Santa Ana winds whip up fire weather concerns for ...
People also ask
What is the crime rate in Santa Ana CA?
How many people live in Santa Ana CA?
What is Santa Ana, CA known for?
What is the phone number for Santa Ana police department?
1 day ago · SANTA ANA (CBSLA) — The public’s help was needed Wednesday to identify two women who defaced several statues at a Buddhist temple in Santa Ana. (credit: Santa Ana Police) Police say the hate ...
Today · Gusty Santa Ana winds started picking up in the Inland Empire Thanksgiving morning, blowing in elevated fire danger for the Southern California region.. The National Weather Service issued a red flag warning from 2 p.m. Thursday to 6 p.m. Friday for much of Los Angeles County, the San Bernardino County and Santa Ana mountains, Inland Orange County, the San Gorgonio Pass and the Inland Empire.
1 day ago · Fifth St., the Santa Ana Police Department said in a news release. The timestamp on the surveillance footage released by police indicates the crime took place after 11 p.m.
1 day ago · Moderate strength Santa Ana winds are expected in typically wind prone, isolated pockets of the backcountry. The strongest winds are forecasted to arrive Friday, and the weather will likely remain ...