Aug 22, 2022 · SARA Cox has renewed her wedding vows to husband Ben Cyzer at a music festival while holding a can of Stella. The 47-year-old dressed up in a wedding dress and flower crown while at Camp...
Jun 17, 2020 · Ben Cyzer married Sara Cox on June 23, 2013, which she secretly revealed on Twitter. The couple met in 2006 and had been dating for seven years before tying the knot. They have two children...
- 3 min
People also ask
Was Sara Cox's vow renewal with husband Ben Cyzer a joke?
How many children does Sara Cox have?
Is Sara Cox hosting a new ITV show?
Did Sara Cox dream of marrying George Michael?
Sep 28, 2022 · Sara Cox has revealed that her vow renewal with husband Ben Cyzer at Camp Bestival was "a joke thing" after being congratulated by fans online. The 47 year old broadcaster shared an image of...
Cox has also been an ambassador for Centrepoint—the UK's charity for homeless young people—since 2000, making her its longest serving celebrity supporter. She takes part in the charity's flagship fundraising event, Sleep Out, every year, sleeping outside in a London location with around 800 other fundraisers.
- Sara Cox
- Television presenter, radio presenter
- She Started Her Career In Modeling. Sara has spent most of her career working in an industry where some of her fans have never even seen her face. Ironically, however, she started off doing something where her face was one of the most important elements.
- She Was Bullied As A Child. It’s no secret that kids can be very cruel, and this is something Sara had to deal with during her younger years. She was often bullied in school and even though she was very strong for her age, she never once retaliated and fought the bullies back.
- She’s An Author. Lots of times people are encouraged to stick to doing just one thing, especially when it comes to their careers. However, Sara has never been the type to let anybody box her in.
- She’s Done Some Acting. Many people who work in radio do so because they prefer being behind the scenes, but Sara doesn’t seem to mind being the center of attention.
Jan 25, 2003 · The Radio 1 DJ Sara Cox has stopped a French picture agency from reprinting nude photographs of her and her husband, taken on their honeymoon in the Seychelles. Ms Cox won a High Court...