Saurbeck family drive in located in Lagrange Kentucky is a newer drive in movie theatre that is convenient for locals of Lousiville that like to take there family for a night outside to watch the big screen. Despite being a larger and heavily populated city the city or Lousiville no longer has drive in movie theaters.
- Drive-In Theater
- 3210 D.W. Griffith Ln La Grange, KY 40031
Superior 71 Drive-In Theater in Spirit Lake, Iowa Kansas Drive-In Movie Theaters South Dodge Drive-in in Dodge City, Kansas Kanapolis Drive-in Theater in Kanopolis, Kansas Boulevard...
People also ask
Where is saurbeck family drive in?
Which AMC theaters have reclining seats?
What is a movie theatre recliner?
Can regal guests rest and relax in movie theatre recliners?
These luxurious recliners are cozy, comfortable and spacious, adjustable to multiple positions and include padded footrests. Regal guests can rest and relax in these movie theatre recliners, becoming further immersed in the movie while experiencing this luxury environment. Regal theatres with recliner seating
- UltraStar Mission Valley at Hazard Center. 491. Mission Valley. This is a placeholder. Locally owned & operated. Free parking. “prefer the reclining seats, there are a couple AMC theaters within minutes of this movie theater.”
- AMC Mission Valley 20. 756. This is a placeholder. “The seats were recliners, though some of the worst recliners I've had in a movie theatre... they...” more.
- THE LOT La Jolla. 1232. $$La Jolla. This is a placeholder. Free parking. Private events. “so many great amenities here for a movie theatre, which include comfy reclining seats and food...”
- Regal Edwards Mira Mesa. 817. Mira Mesa. This is a placeholder. “to you doesn't know arm rest etiquette), and the backs of the chair do recline slightly.” more.
The Sauerbeck Family Drive-In on on D.W. Griffith Ln, which is off Commerce Parkway. You must use Commerce Parkway to get here. Set your GPS to 2355 Commerce Pky, 40031. GPS directions to D.W. Griffith Ln (which is a new unmapped road) will send you to HWY 146, which does NOT have access. If coming from I-71, get off at exit 18 and turn North.
BUY TICKETS - SAUERBECK FAMILY DRIVE IN POLAR EXPRESS EXPERIENCE - $45 per carload ($8 for additional passengers if more than 6 in vehicle) -Select a date below to purchase tickets 1 order per vehicle $11 per Adult and $6 per child - for new movies child Age - 3-12 under 3 are Free $15 PER CARLOAD - FOR RETRO MOVIES