List of episodes. The first season of RuPaul's Drag Race, later referred to as RuPaul's Drag Race: The Lost Season Ru-Vealed, premiered in the United States on February 2, 2009, on Logo. Nine contestants were selected to compete in the running of becoming "America's Next Drag Superstar." The first season was filmed during the summer of 2008.
Indonesia: In Indonesia, season 1 to season 13 of the programme were available on Netflix, alongside the Christmas spectacular; As of the release of All Stars, only season 4 and 5 is available. Netflix also aired Untucked season 10 episodes one day after they air in the USA. UK: E4 aired season 1 in 2009, followed by season 2 in 2010.
- 2 min
- "Drag On A Dime" Airdate: February 2, 2009. Synopsis: Nine contestants must re-invent their glam drag looks using thrift store clothing and tschotchkes from the 99-cent store.
- "Girl Group Challenge" Airdate: February 9, 2009. Synopsis: Wigs fly when the contestants split up into 2 rival girl groups, something guest judge Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child would know plenty about.
- "Queens of All Media" Airdate: February 16, 2009. Synopsis: The queens are tested on their multi-media prowess as they show off their talents as newscaster, product spokesperson, and talk show host to RuPaul and guest judge Debra Wilson of MADtv.
- "Mac Viva-Glam Challenge" Airdate: February 23, 2009. Synopsis: Hoping to follow in the footsteps of MAC Cosmetics' first Viva Glam girl, RuPaul, the queens make their own Viva Glam screen test.
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars is an American reality competition spin off edition of the original RuPaul's Drag Race, which is produced by World of Wonder, for Logo TV and later VH1. The show premiered on October 22, 2012 on Logo TV, before relocating to VH1. However, it was announced on February 20, 2020 on the show's official Twitter account ...
- 2nd & 3rd: Rita Baga & Scarlett BoBo
- 2 min
- "Eh-Leganza Eh-Xtravaganza" Airdate: July 2, 2020. Synopsis: "Twelve of Canada’s fiercest Queens sashay into the werkroom and size each other up as they compete for the Canada's Drag Race crown."
- "Her-Itage Moments" Airdate: July 9, 2020. Synopsis: "The Queens divide into teams to act their way into Canada's drag her-story books." Guest Host: Jade Hassouné.
- "Not Sorry Aboot It" Airdate: July 16, 2020. Synopsis: "Setting the trademark Canadian niceties aside, the queens do a battle in a song and dance diss track showdown."
- "Single Use Queens" Airdate: July 23, 2020. Synopsis: "The Queen's turn trash into treasure in an eco-inspired design challenge. Evan Biddell joins Brooke Lynn Hytes, Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, and Stacey McKenzie on the judging panel."
- "It Takes Two" Airdate: October 22, 2012. Entrance Order 1. Pandora Boxx 2. Latrice Royale 3. Yara Sofia 4. Shannel 5. Raven 6. Alexis Mateo.
- "RuPaul's Gaff-In" Airdate: October 29, 2012. The mini-challenge, "In Da Butt Ru", tests how well the teams know each other by asking them questions in the style of The Newlywed Game.
- "Queens Behaving Badly" Airdate: November 5, 2012. For the mini-challenge, the queens had to take a photographic self-portrait posed as a sexy macho male, which Team Yarlexis won.
- "All-Star Girl Groups" Airdate: November 12, 2012. In the mini challenge the girls had to dress up in cheer-leading costumes and "read" the other contestants in a cheer format.
Season 1 of RuPaul's Drag Race UK was officially announced on December 4, 2018, on The Sun. The season began airing on Thursday, October 3, 2019, on the BBC Three iPlayer. On February 14, 2019, it was revealed that Alan Carr and Graham Norton will join the show as rotating judges just as Carson Kressley and Ross Mathews are in the American format. On July 16, 2019, it was revealed via social ...