The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Frankfurt in October is 5.0°C (41°F). The amount of rain in October is normal with an average of 49mm (1.9in). The average maximum temperature lies around 14.0°C (57.2°F). You will see the sun occasionally during this month, it has 104 hours of sun.
Average Weather during September in Frankfurt, Germany. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Frankfurt in September is 9.0°C (48.2°F). The amount of rain in September is normal with an average of 49mm (1.9in). The average maximum temperature lies around 20.0°C (68°F).
Frankfurt Weather for September 2020. 2018 2019 2020 2021. C° F°
Averages are for Frankfurt-M-Flughafen Airport, which is 6 miles from Frankfurt. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December
In Frankfurt, Germany, the average high-temperature in September slightly decreases, from a moderately hot 25.1°C (77.2°F) in August, to an agreeable 20.3°C (68.5°F). The average low-temperature, in Frankfurt, is 10.5°C (50.9°F).
June – August is the second busiest season for tourism in Frankfurt, so lodging and other accommodations may cost slightly more. Fall (September through November) Fall daily highs range from 70.9°F (21.6°C) and 43.9°F (6.6°C), which will feel chilly given the humidity and wind.
August weather for Frankfurt. In Frankfurt, Germany, in August, during 14 rainfall days, 56.5mm (2.22") of precipitation is typically accumulated.
- When Is The Best Time to Visit Germany?
- Germany’s Travel Seasons
- Germany Weather by Month
- Germany Events and Festivals
The best time to visit Germany is from May through September, when the weather is pleasantly warm, with temperatures typically in the low to mid-20s. Especially during the peak of summer, expect thick tourist crowds and accommodation and airfare rates to be at the highest prices of the year. 1. Best Time for Sightseeing: The best time for sightseeing in Germany is when the weather is decent but there aren’t so many tourists that lines are horrifically long, or views are interrupted. That usually means April and May or October, after the big crowds of Oktoberfest events have departed. 2. Best Time to Visit for Good Weather: The best time to visit Germany for good weather is from May through September, but if you’re hoping to avoid the rain, plan on visiting during the drier months of July and September, a time when you’ll see plenty of sunshine and warm temperatures with afternoon highs typically between 20°C and 25°C. 3. Best Time to Visit for Festivals: While the German calendar is...High Season (mid-June through August, Oktoberfest and the Christmas holidays): Summer is peak tourist season, but Oktoberfest in late September and early October, and mid-December through early Jan...Shoulder Season (April through mid-June, the first half of September and mid- to late-October): The shoulder season is a good compromise between the high and low seasons. Spring weather can be unpr...Low Season (November through March, except mid-December through early January):While the calendar may say otherwise, winter in Germany usually begins in November, bringing dark, dreary cold days, f...Germany Weather in January: While the climate in Germany varies somewhat depending on location, January is generally the coldest, darkest month of the year with the average high temperature ranging...Germany Weather in February: February is much like January in Germany though the average high temperature increases a couple degrees and there may be a few more sunny days for taking in the sights....Germany Weather in March: Spring is a great time to visit Germany, although early March is likely to still feel like winter, the later in the month you arrive, the warmer it’s likely to be. The ave...Germany Weather in April: Things are really warming up now with spring officially here, and days are longer for enjoying the sights and attractions too, with about 13 hours on the 1st and nearly 15...
Germany in January
1. New Year’s Day– January 1 is a national holiday in Germany. Many businesses will be closed, and locals often spend the day with family and/or recovering from the celebration the night before. Some start the new year in a different way, with Berlin hosting its New Year’s Run that starts at the iconic Brandenburg Gate and travels for 4 kilometers, passing many of the city’s most famous sights. 2. Bavarian Sledding Championships– For three days over the first weekend in January, visitors can...
Germany in February
1. Semper Opera Ball– In Dresden, this ball held in early February includes live performances and dancing, with an opening act that presents 100 debutantes from across the country. You can join the thousands of guests who don their finest gowns and tuxedos for waltzing under the stars at the open-air ball on the historic square just outside the Opera building. 2. Valentine’s Day– February 14th is a day of romance in Germany, celebrating Valentine’s day with many restaurants across the country...
Germany in March
1. Kurt Weill Music Festival– This festival in Dessau, the birthplace of composer Kurt Weill, known for his “Three Penny Opera” celebrates his music with this festival that runs for over two weeks over the first half of March at the Anhaltisches Theater. 2. St. Patrick’s Day– The Irish national holiday, officially March 17 although festivities may take place over the weekend closest to it, is celebrated in many countries around the world. There will be parties, live concerts, and other events...
Frankfurt, Germany: Annual Weather Averages July is the hottest month in Frankfurt with an average temperature of 19°C (66°F) and the coldest is January at 1°C (34°F) . . Average Temperature: Frankfurt
- related to: september weather frankfurt germany august october
tripadvisor.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month