Averages are for Frankfurt-M-Flughafen Airport, which is 6 miles from Frankfurt. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December
Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Frankfurt – Hesse – Germany for September 2021. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account.
Dec 16, 2020 · Fall in Frankfurt . In herbst (autumn), the long days grow shorter, and the chill comes back into the air. September to November gradually becomes colder and consistently wet. The many parks showcase the city's colorful foliage, and Christmas markets begin in late November. This is a great time to venture inside the city's many museums.
Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Frankfurt – Hesse – Germany for May 2021. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account.
The best time of year to visit Frankfurt am Main in Germany. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Frankfurt am Main for warm-weather activities is from mid June to early September. Climate Summary very cold cold cool comfortable warm cool cold very cold Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Now Now 60% 60% 31% 31% clear precipitation: 2.0 in precipitation: 2.0 in 1.2 in 1 ...
Frankfurt, Germany - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast, and long range monthly outlook. Climate information with charts. Country: Germany, City: Frankfurt.
Frankfurt Airport, Germany Weather. 11. Today
- When Is The Best Time to Visit Germany?
- Germany’s Travel Seasons
- Germany Weather by Month
- Germany Events and Festivals
The best time to visit Germany is from May through September, when the weather is pleasantly warm, with temperatures typically in the low to mid-20s. Especially during the peak of summer, expect thick tourist crowds and accommodation and airfare rates to be at the highest prices of the year. 1. Best Time for Sightseeing: The best time for sightseeing in Germany is when the weather is decent but there aren’t so many tourists that lines are horrifically long, or views are interrupted. That usually means April and May or October, after the big crowds of Oktoberfest events have departed. 2. Best Time to Visit for Good Weather: The best time to visit Germany for good weather is from May through September, but if you’re hoping to avoid the rain, plan on visiting during the drier months of July and September, a time when you’ll see plenty of sunshine and warm temperatures with afternoon highs typically between 20°C and 25°C. 3. Best Time to Visit for Festivals: While the German calendar is...High Season (mid-June through August, Oktoberfest and the Christmas holidays): Summer is peak tourist season, but Oktoberfest in late September and early October, and mid-December through early Jan...Shoulder Season (April through mid-June, the first half of September and mid- to late-October): The shoulder season is a good compromise between the high and low seasons. Spring weather can be unpr...Low Season (November through March, except mid-December through early January):While the calendar may say otherwise, winter in Germany usually begins in November, bringing dark, dreary cold days, f...Germany Weather in January: While the climate in Germany varies somewhat depending on location, January is generally the coldest, darkest month of the year with the average high temperature ranging...Germany Weather in February: February is much like January in Germany though the average high temperature increases a couple degrees and there may be a few more sunny days for taking in the sights....Germany Weather in March: Spring is a great time to visit Germany, although early March is likely to still feel like winter, the later in the month you arrive, the warmer it’s likely to be. The ave...Germany Weather in April: Things are really warming up now with spring officially here, and days are longer for enjoying the sights and attractions too, with about 13 hours on the 1st and nearly 15...
Germany in January
1. New Year’s Day– January 1 is a national holiday in Germany. Many businesses will be closed, and locals often spend the day with family and/or recovering from the celebration the night before. Some start the new year in a different way, with Berlin hosting its New Year’s Run that starts at the iconic Brandenburg Gate and travels for 4 kilometers, passing many of the city’s most famous sights. 2. Bavarian Sledding Championships– For three days over the first weekend in January, visitors can...
Germany in February
1. Semper Opera Ball– In Dresden, this ball held in early February includes live performances and dancing, with an opening act that presents 100 debutantes from across the country. You can join the thousands of guests who don their finest gowns and tuxedos for waltzing under the stars at the open-air ball on the historic square just outside the Opera building. 2. Valentine’s Day– February 14th is a day of romance in Germany, celebrating Valentine’s day with many restaurants across the country...
Germany in March
1. Kurt Weill Music Festival– This festival in Dessau, the birthplace of composer Kurt Weill, known for his “Three Penny Opera” celebrates his music with this festival that runs for over two weeks over the first half of March at the Anhaltisches Theater. 2. St. Patrick’s Day– The Irish national holiday, officially March 17 although festivities may take place over the weekend closest to it, is celebrated in many countries around the world. There will be parties, live concerts, and other events...