- Stream SHOWTIME Instantly
Get Commercial-Free Access To
Exclusive Hit Series, Movies & More
- About Shameless
Learn More About The Series,
Cast, Episode Guide & More!
- Stream SHOWTIME Instantly
Shameless (TV Series 2011–2021) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
- Frank Gallagher. Played by William H. Macy. Frank Gallagher is the proud single dad of a large brood of smart, spirited, independent kids who without him would be...
- Fiona Gallagher. Played by Emmy Rossum. Fiona is in the difficult position of being the oldest of the Gallagher children, so most of the responsibility and child-rearing falls on her young shoulders.
- Lip Gallagher. Played by Jeremy Allen White. Short for Phillip, Lip is the second Gallagher child and by far the smartest. He is a straight A student and seems destined for big things.
- Ian Gallagher. Played by Cameron Monaghan. As if being a middle Gallagher child wasn't enough, Ian is the most like his mother, which is not necessarily a good thing.
Shameless: Created by Paul Abbott, John Wells. With William H. Macy, Ethan Cutkosky, Jeremy Allen ...William H. MacyFrank Gallagher / ... 134 epis ...Ethan CutkoskyCarl Gallagher 134 episodes, 2 ...Jeremy Allen WhiteLip Gallagher 134 episodes, 20 ...Shanola HamptonVeronica Fisher 134 episodes, ...
- Emmy Rossum, William H. Macy, Ethan Cutkosky
- 2 min
"Shameless" was first broadcast on January 9, 2011 on the Showtime network; it is based on the UK ...
Cast and characters William H. Macy as Frank Gallagher Emmy Rossum as Fiona Gallagher (seasons 1–9) Justin Chatwin as Steve Wilton / Jimmy Lishman (seasons 1–3; special guest season 4; recurring season 5) Ethan Cutkosky as Carl Gallagher Shanola Hampton as Veronica "V" Fisher Steve Howey as Kevin ...
People also ask
What does the cast of Shameless get paid?
Who are the characters in Shameless?
Who is the actress that plays Mandy on Shameless?
Who is the black actress on Shameless?
Apr 11, 2021 · 8/11 SLIDES© Gavin Bond /Showtime /Everett; Paul Sarkis/SHOWTIME. Emma Kenney as Debbie Gallagher. Fans have watched Debbie, played by Kenney, mature from being the scrappy little sister to ...
May 07, 2020 · This cast list of actors from Shameless focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Shameless that are on here as well. Everything from Marguerite Moreau to William H. Macy is included on this list. If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Shameless?" or "Who starred on Shameless?"
- Emmy Rossum. From bubby brunette to one chic woman! During her eight-year stint on the show, Emmy became a staple on the series and made her directorial debut.
- William H. Macy. Perhaps the most established actor when the show debuted, William hasn’t changed much during the show’s run. Looking back, it’s hard to imagine anyone else playing Frank.
- Jeremy Allen White. Jeremy Allen White, who plays Phillip (a.k.a “Lip”), has really transformed from a being cutesy teen. The actor welcomed a new baby into the world with his longtime girlfriend, Addison Timlin, in October 2018.
- Cameron Monaghan. Cameron Monaghan has been a regular on Shameless since he was just 15. Like his older costar, Cameron also decided to leave his longtime role.
- Will Ashton
- Emmy Rossum (Fiona Gallagher) As Fiona Gallagher, the oldest sibling who took on most of the responsibilities in the multi-child house, Emmy Rossum played her most well-known role to date in Shameless, and it was certainly the one she played the longest too.
- Joan Cusack (Sheila Jackson) In her Emmy-winning role as Sheila Jackson, Joan Cusack played a memorable part in Shameless as the kind and caring (if somewhat absent-minded) mother of Karen.
- Justin Chatwin (Steve Wilton/Jimmy Lishman/Jack) Playing Jimmy Lishman, who also went by the names Steve Wilton and "Jack," Justin Chatwin played a prominent part in Shameless Seasons 1-3.
- Laura Slade Wiggins (Karen Jackson) Throughout the first two seasons of Shameless, Laura Slade Wiggins played the recurring role of Karen Jackson, Lip's friend-with-benefits who found herself suffering frontal-lobe brain damage during the end of her time on the show.