- Shockoe Heights. Convenience Stores Grocery Stores Supermarkets & Super Stores. (1) Website. (804) 344-8080. 2000 E Main St. Richmond, VA 23223. 0.4 miles. Never shop there again, Owner/Operater is Rude as hell, always in his cell phone and acts like we are bothering him because we shop in his…
- Churchill Express. Convenience Stores. (804) 308-0841. 2405 E Franklin St. Richmond, VA 23223. 0.2 miles.
- Market At Tobacco Row. Grocery Stores. (804) 565-3838. 2320 E Main St. Richmond, VA 23223. 0.2 miles.
- Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy. Grocery Stores Florists Pharmacies. Website. (804) 565-3838. 2320 E Main St. Richmond, VA 23223. 0.2 miles.
Absolutely loved visiting Shockoe Bottom Clay on a recent work trip to RVA. The pottery was all handmade from around the area and absolutely gorgeous. The owner was fantastic to chat with and had wonderful background on the artists, it is obvious she creates relationships with the persons whose work she shows and it shows!
Shockoe Bottom. Get directions. Mon. 6:30 am - 12:00 am. Tue. ... Find more Convenience Stores near Shockoe Heights Market. Find more Grocery near Shockoe Heights Market.
- 2000 E Main St Richmond, VA 23223
- (804) 344-8080
At Farm Fresh Richmond, we pride ourselves on creating a grocery shopping experience that fits your lifestyle and budget. The store, Virginia-owned and -operated, is open seven days a week for all of your shopping needs.
Founded in 2012, Shockoe Atelier makes meticulously crafted denim and related apparel in our Richmond VA workshop | Raw denim | Selvedge denim | Menswear
People also ask
What was Shockoe Bottom?
Where is shockoe bottom?
Is Shockoe Bottom sacred?
Were there slaves in Shockoe Bottom?
The Slip’s restored warehouses and taverns house a unique assortment of exclusive apparel stores, galleries, restaurants and hotels. Historic Shockoe Slip. There is no better place to enjoy the riches of Richmond’s past and present.
804-775-0100. Located in the heart of Shockoe Bottom on the corner of Cary and 17th St, just outside of downtown, this Richmond storage location features 5 floors of secure storage, with covered loading, a free rental truck, delivery acceptance + much more.
- 1716 E. Cary St, Richmond, 23223, VA
- (804) 775-0100
May 27, 2020 · Shockoe Bottom was the center of Richmond’s slave trade and played a pivotal role during the peak years of the nation’s interstate slave trade. In fact, Solomon Northup, author of 12 Years a Slave, was held here in 1841 at the notorious Goodwin’s slave jail before he was transported in chains to New Orleans. Richmond’s slave trade industry was second only in importance to New Orleans between 1830 and 1865.