Sir Lenworth George Henry CBE (born 29 August 1958), known as Lenny Henry, is a British stand-up comedian, actor, singer, writer and television presenter, known for co-founding the charity Comic Relief, and appearing in TV programmes including children's entertainment show Tiswas, sitcom Chef! and The Magicians for BBC One.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Henry
Sir Lenworth George Henry CBE (born 29 August 1958), known as Lenny Henry, is a British stand-up comedian, actor, singer, writer and television presenter, known for co-founding the charity Comic Relief, and appearing in TV programmes including children's entertainment show Tiswas, sitcom Chef! and The Magicians for BBC One.
- Comedian, actor, singer, writer, television presenter
- Sir Lenny Henry receives knighthoodyoutube.com
- Sir Lenny Henry Opens Up About Racism and Bullying in School | This Morningyoutube.com
- Sir Lenny Henry Shows The Voices That Got Him Famous | The Graham Norton Showyoutube.com
- Sir Lenny Henry at Clearingyoutube.com
Lenworth George Henry was born on August 29, 1958, in Dudley, West Midlands in England to a family of Jamaican immigrants. He made his TV debut on a talent show called "New Faces" in 1975 at the age of 16. He won and went on to things such as The Fosters (1976) and Tiswas (1974), which was when his career as a comedian took off. In 1989, Lenny...
The official site for Lenny Henry. Lenny spoke to Cathy Newman from Channel 4 News about his new book Access All Areas – written with former Chair of the Royal Television society’s Diversity Committee Marcus Ryder, which is published today.
- Arise Sir Lenny Henry: Comic tells Chris Evans his rumoured knighthood is a 'lovely feeling'Lenny Henry has said being offered a knighthood was “a lovely feeling” and “like being filled with lemonade”. The comic told BBC Radio 2′s Chris Evans that the honour, expected to be officially confirmed on Friday,The Press1 day ago
- Tommy Cooper at the BBCBBC4 days ago
- Billy Connolly: I don't want to be on stage with Parkinson'syourlifechoices.com.au4 days ago
- Comic Relief poll sees Liverpool top list of 20 cities with best sense of humourThe Mirror4 days ago
- Liverpudlians have the best sense of humour thanks to homegrown comics such as John Bishop and Sir Ken DoddLiverpudlians have the best sense of humour, according to Brits. The birthplace of John Bishop, Sir Ken Dodd and Kenny Everett took the top spot in a poll of 2,000 adults to reveal the comedyThe Sun5 days ago
Lenny Henry, byname of Sir Lenworth George Henry, (born August 29, 1958, Dudley, West Midlands, England), British comedian, actor, and writer who was one of Britain’s best known and most highly respected comic actors, especially noted for his range of characters.
Another celebrity has been revealed on The Masked Singer. On Saturday, comedy legend and Comic Relief co-founder Sir Lenny Henry was unmasked as Blob. Martin caught up with Sir Lenny to find out...
Sir Lenworth George Henry, known as Lenny Henry, is a British stand-up comedian, actor, blues singer, writer, and television presenter, and known for confounding charity Comic Relief, and presenting various television programmes including the comedy Chef!, The Magicians for BBC One.
- 60 years old
- Bikram Gyawali
- United Kingdom
Lenny Henry was the picture of happiness with girlfriend Lisa Makin on Thursday, as they attended the launch bash for Emilia's West End transfer in London. The legendary comic, 60, beamed as he...
May 06, 2020 · The daughter of Sir Lenny Henry has been given a suspended prison sentence for harassing her ex-boyfriend. Billie Henry, 28, of Plymouth, pretended to be her father and sent "highly manipulative ...
Jan 30, 2021 · Sir Lenny Henry and A-Ha singer Morten Harket were both unmasked during a double elimination on Saturday night's episode of The Masked Singer. The Viking was the first to have his mask removed as...