- External Links
In fall 1979, Sirotech Software was founded by Norman Sirotek and Robert Woodhead. Sirotech Software published Info Tree, a database management program, Galactic Attack and a beta version of Wizardry: Dungeons of Despair which was later renamed Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord and formally released in fall 1981. It was the first game in the Wizardryseries. In spring 1981, Sir-Tech Software, Inc was incorporated as a video game developer and publisher in the United States. In 1998, Sir-Tech USA closed. The Canadiancounterpart, Sirtech Canada Limited, continued to operate until late 2003. Sir-Tech is best known for Wizardry, the role-playing video game series. The Jagged Alliance series, first published by Sir-Tech in 1994, became a popular franchise. The third game in the series, Jagged Alliance 2, was still available from its current publisher 15 years after its initial release.
Developed and published
1. Info Tree(1979) (as Sirotech) 2. Galactic Attack(1980) (as Sirotech) 3. Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord(1981) 4. Wizardry II: The Knight of Diamonds(1982) 5. Wizardry III: Legacy of Llylgamyn(1983) 6. Crypt of Medea(1984) 7. Rescue Raiders(1984) 8. Deep Space: Operation Copernicus(1986) 9. Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna(1987) 10. Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom(1988) 11. The Usurper: The Mines of Qyntarr(1989) 12. Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge(1990) 13. Freakin'...
1. Jagged Alliance 2(1999) 2. Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business(2000)
1. Star Maze(1982) 2. The Seven Spirits of Ra(1987) 3. Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny(1993) 4. Realms of Arkania: Star Trail(1994) 5. Druid: Daemons of the Mind(1995) 6. Jagged Alliance(1995) 7. Fable(1996) 8. Armed & Delirious(1997) 9. Excalibur 2555 AD(1997) 10. Virus: The Game(1997) 11. Realms of Arkania: Shadows over Riva(1997)Sir-Tech at MobyGamesA history of Sir-Tech role-playing games at Bitmob via Internet Archive
Sir-Tech Software, Inc. was a United States computer game developer and publisher founded by Robert Woodhead and Norman Sirotek. While the original company closed its doors in 2001, its Canadian counter-part Sir-Tech Canada continued to operate up until late 2003. Sir-Tech is best known for the Wizardry computer role-playing game series. The Jagged Alliance series (started in 1994) was also a ...
People also ask
Who are the creators of Sir Tech games?
Who are the founders of Sirotech Software Company?
Why did Sir Tech go out of business?
Sir-tech's Last Words - We speak with Robert Sirotek as Sir-tech Software shuts its doors, and an era ends.. IGN Entertainment, Inc. [16 January 2014]. （原始内容存档于2014-11-02）. ^ Museum of Computer Adventure Game History. Wizardry 8: Stones of Arnhem. [14 March 2014]. （原始内容存档于2014-10-24）. ^ RPG Codex.
1981年春，电子游戏开发发行商Sir-Tech Software, Inc.在美国建立。. Sir-Tech美国于1998年关闭 。. 位于加拿大的Sirtech加拿大有限继续运营到2003年末。. 除了巫术系列外，Sir-Tech在1994年首发的 铁血联盟系列 也是畅销系列。.
WikiZero Özgür Ansiklopedi - Wikipedia Okumanın En Kolay Yolu . History . In fall 1979, Sirotech Software was founded by Norman Sirotek and Robert Woodhead.Sirotech Software published Info Tree, a database management program, Galactic Attack and a beta version of Wizardry: Dungeons of Despair which was later renamed Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord and formally released in ...
- Copyright Transfer?
- Stellar Attack?
- Sirtech Canada
- Wizardry 8 Stones of Arnhem
- Is Sir-Tech Still Around
Who currently owns the rights to the Wizardry series? I can't seem to find any information about the results of the closing of Sir-Tech. 1. According to http://replay.web.archive.org/20080607224946/http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=171, Sir-Tech (or possibly just Robert Sirotek?) still owned the rights after closing in 2001, but they were willing to consider selling them. I also found another page (http://www.silverstarholdings.com/investments/strategy.html) that says Sir-Tech Canada was acquired by Strategy First, but another interview with Robert Sirotek (http://pc.ign.com/articles/065/065299p1.html) claims that Sir-Tech Canada did not own the rights to Wizardry. So I guess maybe Sirotek still owns the rights, although he may have sold them by now. - Hihihi 00:22, 3 April 2007 (UTC) 1.1. According to their website (http://ipm.gamepot.co.jp/index_english.html), IPM Inc in Japan acquired the rights in 2006. Whether that includes Wizardry 1-8 or just the trademarks is...
I remember some Sir-Tech games I've not seen talked about online. Stellar Attack (?) was a Star-Trek sort of game, where you were flying your ship around the solar system fighting off Kzanta (?) ships and then beaming armies down to planets to take them over. I think it was written in Pascal. A really fun game for it's time. TNK = Fire Torpedos at nearest Kzanta! Star Bounce, which played sort of like Subspace. At least I think these were the names, and I think Sir-Tech published them.dougmc04:49, 23 August 2006 (UTC) 1. Well, MobyGames doesn't list any of those games, but it doesn't mean they don't (or didn't) exist. But it might be best to find some evidence of the games before adding them. FWIW, the first Wizardry was also written in Pascal... and was one of the big reasons I became a game programmer! :-) — Frecklefoot | Talk15:31, 23 August 2006 (UTC) Yup, I recall how the documentation of Wizardry said how it was just too complicated of a game to write in BASIC, and how instead...
Sirtech Canada was dissolved around Christmas 2003. A lot of good people lost our jobs and went to E.A. or other places. Sir-Tech US closed in 2001 BEFORE the release of Wizardry 8! Our games are not public domain, but as far as Wizardry 8 goes, no one holds the copyright... it is abandonware. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:28, 21 August 2008 (UTC)some.canadian.ip.address 1. Always nice to see first-hand commentary. It seems that the NY office of Sir-Tech closed in 1998; I wonder if there was another part of Sir-Tech US that stayed solvent until 2001? – SJ+06:41, 5 June 2013 (UTC)
Idk what happened to the information on this page. I've been following the developing details on this game for a while now on various internet forums and I have to say it is an interesting game to say the least. I believe a couple of interviews are scheduled for people involved with the game which may shed more light on it. Although many former sir-tech employees seem less than enthusiastic about this information ever being discovered. I suppose if they had paid the storage unit fee this information would never have been released, because there wouldn't have been a storage unit auction with all the old sir-tech files, but unfortunately for them the cat is now out of the bag. Kalis8086 (talk) 22:49, 7 April 2014 (UTC) 1. I don't know why it's such a big conspiracy that they started developing a game that was never published. A lot of the games I worked on were never published. It happens, and it's usually beyond the control of the people developing it. — Frεcklεfσσt | Talk15:25, 8 Ap...
Jagged Alliance is a registered trademark of Sir-tech Software, Inc. Reg'd TM Canada. © 1996 by Sir-tech Software, Inc. All rights reserved. How can they copyright something — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:21, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
Wikipedia Shqip është versioni shqip i Wikipedia-s, enciklopedisë së lirë. Ajo filloi më 12 tetor 2003 dhe sot përmban 79.920 artikuj.Wikipedia shqip e ka vendin e 72-të sipas listës së Wikipedia-ve.
1979年の秋、ノーマン・シロテックとロバート・ウッドヘッドによってシロテック・ソフトウェア (Sirotech Software)が設立された。シロテック・ソフトウェアは「インフォツリー」というデータベース管理プログラムや『ギャラクティックアタック』、後に『ウィザードリィ』となるゲームをリリースする。 1981年の春にサーテック ソフトウェアインク （Sir-Tech Software, Inc） に改称。 代表作は3DダンジョンRPGの『ウィザードリィ』。ウィザードリィシリーズは1981年から2001年までの20年間にナンバリングタイトルだけで8作がリリースされた。 ターン制のストラテジーゲームの『ジャッジドアライアンス』シリーズは1994年に第1作が発売され、ドル箱と呼ばれる人気タイトルとなった。同シリーズの第3作目となる『ジャッジドアライアンス2』は最初のリリースから15年後にも利用可能である。 1998年に北米にあったサーテックは資金繰りなどの問題からその歴史に幕を下ろした。 その後も、カナダに存在した同社の開発部門であるサーテックカナダは『ウィザードリィ8』や『ジャッジドアライアンス2』といった作品を開発し、他社から販売されていたが、2003年に閉鎖された。
1. インフォツリー(1979、この時の社名はシロテック) 2. ギャラクティックアタック (1980、この時の社名はシロテック） 3. ウィザードリィ(1981) 4. ウィザードリィII ダイヤモンドの騎士 (1982) 5. ウィザードリィIII リルガミンの遺産(1983) 6. Crypt of Medea(1984) 7. Rescue Raiders(1984) 8. Deep Space: Operation Copernicus(1986) 9. ウィザードリィIV ワードナの逆襲(1987) 10. ウィザードリィV 災渦の中心 (1988) 11. The Usurper: The Mines of Qyntarr(1989) 12. ウィザードリィVI 禁断の魔筆 (1990) 13. Freakin' Funky Fuzzballs(1990) 14. ウィザードリィVII ガーディアの宝珠 (1992) 15. ジャッジドアライアンス デッドリーゲームズ (1996) 16. ウィザードリィ ネメシス (1996) 17. ウィザードリィ ゴールド (...
1. ジャッジドアライアンス2 (1999、発売元：TalonSoft) 2. ジャッジドアライアンス2 アンフィニッシュドビジネス (2000)
1. Star Maza(1982) 2. The Seven Spirits of Ra(1987) 3. Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny(1993) 4. Realms of Arkania: Star Trail(1994) 5. Duid: Daemons of the Mind(1995) 6. Jagged Alliance(1995) 7. Fable(1996年) 8. Armed & Delirious(1997) 9. Excalibur 2555 AD(1997) 10. Virus: The Game(1997) 11. Realms of Arkania: Shadouw over Riva(1997)