It's been 15 years since "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" premiered in 2005. Alexis Bledel ...
INSIDER via Yahoo News
2 months ago
- America Ferrera Talks 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3' and 'Beautiful Friendship' With Cast (Exclusive)ET Online1 year ago
- How 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' Costars 'Support' Each Other as MomsUs Weekly1 year ago
- Amber Tamblyn Reveals Which 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' Star Gets the Most Tipsy When They Hang OutET Online9 months ago
- Everything leaving Netflix in October 2019: All the President's Men, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and moreEntertainment Weekly via Yahoo News1 year ago
- America Ferrera says fans shouldn't rule out possibility of 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'Good Morning America via Yahoo News1 year ago
Jun 01, 2005 · The movie is based on the young adult book, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, by Anne Brashares. As four best friends spend their first summer apart from one another, they share a magical pair of jeans. Despite being of various shapes and sizes, each one of them fits perfectly into the pants.
- Ken Kwapis
- 31 sec
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a 2005 American comedy-drama film directed by Ken Kwapis from a screenplay by Delia Ephron and Elizabeth Chandler, based on the 2001 novel of the same name by Ann Brashares. The film stars America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn, Blake Lively, and Alexis Bledel.
- Original Theatrical Traileryoutube.com
- The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 1 (2005)archive.org
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)imdb.com
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - Original Theatrical Traileryoutube.com
"The pants are just pants, and life is just life, full of joys, sorrows, living, and dying. This is the charm of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Carmen, Lena, Bridget, and Tibby are growing to adulthood, and Brashares accurately portrays one glorious, painful summer in their evolution.
- Ann Brashares
- Ann Brashares
So what makes The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants so special? The pants, obviously, have a lot to do with my enjoying the story. They symbolize strength, love and courage. Lena, Carmen, Bridget and Tibby are four teenagers with distinct personalities, wants and needs.
Audience Reviews for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Aug 21, 2012 A friendship film that will surely make you feel better about yourself and about life despite everything that seems to go...
- drama, comedy
Apr 08, 2008 · Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants / Second Summer of the Sisterhood / Girls in Pants (3 Book Set) Ann Brashares. 4.2 out of 5 stars 27. Paperback. 32 offers from $7.21.
- Ann Brashares
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Often shortened to TSOTP) is a series of five bestselling young adult novels by Ann Brashares. Released by Random House, the novels tell the continuing story of four young girls who acquire a pair of jeans that fit all four of them perfectly, even though they are all different shapes and sizes.
Aug 25, 2020 · " The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants " is an iconic story of friendship. It's been 15 years since the first movie had four best friends — played by Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively, America Ferrera,...
Aug 06, 2008 · Directed by Sanaa Hamri. With America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn, Blake Lively. Four college freshmen and best friends find that it may take more than a shared pair of jeans to help them stay in touch as their lives go in different directions.
- Sanaa Hamri
Feel-Good results for sisterhood of the traveling pants
- Is There Really A Third Movie in The Works?!
- Is Alexis The only Star Who Thinks A Third Movie Will Happen?
- Is There An Actual Script in existence?
It looks like there could be! Alexis Bledel (aka your fave Lena) showed up on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallonand talked about a follow-up to the iconic series. When asked whether or not she's kept up with co-stars Blake Lively, America Ferrara, and Amber Tamblyn, Bledel said, “We don’t get to see each other a lot because everybody’s work or family and everything, but when everybody is in town we do. And we just pitched a third movie and I hope it comes together. It would be so great.” Bledel went on to say that a third iteration of the franchise “would be the best thing.”
She's not! Lively also talked about the potential of a third film, telling Entertainment Tonight, “I think it could really happen.” “I think that people who love the movie want to see it. So, I mean, fans have gotten bigger movies made,” Lively said. And this isn't a new tune for Lively. Back in 2016, she told Entertainment Weekly that there was “a strong chance there might be a third [movie].”
According to Amber Tamblyn, there is. After Bledel's appearance with Jimmy Fallon, Tamblyn took to Twitter to say that “Alexis is right” and there’s a “good” script going around Hollywood as we speak. YAY!