People also ask
What is sludge metal?
What are some sludge bands?
Is atmospheric sludge metal?
What influenced sludge?
This is a list of bands that play sludge metal, or sludge, a genre of heavy metal music that originated through combining elements of doom metal and hardcore punk Contents 1 List of artists
Jun 14, 2019 · The Best Sludge Metal Bands 1 148 37 Crowbar More Crowbar #5 of 31 Best Metal Bands From The American South #24 of 182 The Best Groove Metal Bands 2 160 45 Melvins 3 157 43 Acid Bath 4 161 58 EyeHateGod 5 136 56 Mastodon More Mastodon #1157 of 1,891 The Greatest Musical Artists of All Time #841 of ...
- SLUDGE - BLACKSMITH (Official Music Video)youtube.com
- WARCRAB (UK) - Destroyer of Worlds (Death Metal/Sludge Metal) OFFICIAL VIDEOyoutube.com
- TOP 10 - Sludge bandsyoutube.com
- Sludge Metal band KUROKUMA live at the Star and Garter (Manchester)youtube.com
Black Cobra is a doom metal and sludge band from San Francisco, California. The band was formed in 2001 by Jason Landrian and Rafael Martinez…
Sludge metal is a form of heavy metal music that is generally regarded as a fusion of the doom metal and hardcore punk genres, often displaying southern rock influence. Sludge metal is typically aggressive and abrasive; most often featuring shouted vocals, heavily distorted instruments and sharply contrasting tempos.
Best Sludge Metal Bands - Baroness, Crowbar, Acid Bath, Melvins, 투견 (Tugyon), Eyehategod, Inter Arma, UfomammutRankBand / Formed / GenresAlbums1Baroness 2003, United States Sludge Metal, Progressive MetalYellow & Green (2012) #2033 Red Album (2007) #2052 Purple (2015) #41352Crowbar 1989, United States Sludge MetalSonic Excess in Its Purest Form (2001) #3061 Odd Fellows Rest (1998) #3530 Symmetry in Black (2014)3Acid Bath 1991, United States Sludge MetalWhen the Kite String Pops (1994) #1718 Paegan Terrorism Tactics (1996) Screams of the Butterfly (1992) [Demo]4투견 (Tugyon) 1997, Korea Sludge Metal, Stoner Metal, Doom Metal죽일까 살릴까 (2013) #3447
Jul 04, 2018 · Soliloquium – progressive doom metal from Sweden. My band Soliloquiumplays an eclectic style of doom metalthat some fans of sludge might enjoy. It’s based in death/doom metal, but also incorporates melodic death metal, blackgaze, shoegaze, post rock and plenty of other influences.
Jul 07, 2018 · The Godfathers of Sludge Music 1. Vanilla Fudge. They are an American band known for being a link between the Psychedelic Rock of the late 1960s (when... 2. Blue Cheer. Did you know that this San Francisco band named themselves after a popular variety of LSD? Blue Cheer... 3. Black Sabbath. Black ...
- Chris Chantler
- Melvins – Gluey Porch Treatments. Melvins had a profound effect on the emerging grunge scene, frontman Buzz Osbourne waggishly noting of Kurt Cobain “If it hadn’t been for us, he’d still be that little Led Zeppelin stoner.”
- Eyehategod - Take As Needed For Pain. The New Orleans institution hit their stride and raised the bar with 1993’s punishing second album, powerfully affirming the emergent underdog genre’s key sonic facets - wanton squalls of feedback, blackened blues riffing, nauseous lurches of tempo and Mike Williams’ broken glass gargle - against a backdrop of true-life squalour and struggle.
- Grief - Come To Grief. I Hate You, Hate Grows Stonger, Ruined, Fed Up, Stricken, World Of Hurt: the titles say it all. These Boston mood-stranglers operated up a similar alley to Eyehategod, but with any remaining groove, swing and vivacity removed and inhumanely destroyed with anguished guitar tones and Jeff Hayward’s disaffected bellow.
- Down - NOLA. Buddies from Pantera, Crowbar, Eyehategod and COC were jamming old-school doom riffs for fun from 1991, passing around mysterious demo tapes until Elektra signed them up for this righteous debut.