- Facebook. Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world. But just because more than 90% of its daily active users live outside North America doesn’t mean this social platform isn’t popular in the U.S.
- YouTube. When it comes to social networks, YouTube dominates video content sharing. This massive video-sharing platform lets users post, comment on, and upvote or downvote music videos, TV shows, vlogs, educational content, live streams, movie trailers, and more.
- WhatsApp. In a crowded messaging app market (QQ, Telegram, Snapchat, etc.) WhatsApp stands as the most popular, with more monthly active users than Facebook Messenger (both are owned by Facebook).
- Facebook Messenger. Messenger, originally Facebook Chat, is a standalone messaging app and platform. No Facebook account is necessary to use this social networking site to communicate via text messages, voice, or video chat.
Jun 02, 2022 · Yubo is a newer social networking platform that has the lofty goal of reinventing online friendships by creating a safe environment for everyone online. Yubo users can create a profile, add friends, and chat in groups or one-on-one. You can use the platform to live stream and both friends and potential friends can comment. #8. Peanut
Jan 29, 2022 · Most Popular List In order from most popular to least, here are the 25 top social media sites in 2022: Facebook 2.8 billion Monthly Active Users (MAU) Youtube 2.3 billion MAU WhatsApp 2 billion MAU Messenger 1.3 billion MAU WeChat 1 billion MAU Instagram 1 billion MAU TikTok 1 billion MAU QQ 807 million MAU Qzone 532 million MAU
- Facebook. Facebook is without a doubt one of the most popular of all social apps with apps being available for Android, iOS, Windows and many other systems.
- WhatsApp. WhatsApp is another popular choice of social media apps. This is not surprising as it belongs to Facebook. The instant messaging platform is independent of Facebook and has attracted plenty of users.
- Tumblr. Tumblr is another of the most popular social media apps and has been in the hands and since 2013; it has been in the hands of Yahoo. Tumblr is different from the other apps in that it is also a microblogging platform.
- Instagram. Instagram is something of a unique social media tool as it solely based on the sharing of videos and photos. It is most popular for photo sharing allowing users to capture their day-to-day activities and share them.
People also ask
What are the top 5 social media websites?
What is the best social media site?
What are the newest social media sites?
What are the biggest social media sites?
- Facebook. Headquarters: Menlo Park, CA. Launched: 2004. Monthly Active Users: 2.7 billion. Founders: Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes.
- YouTube. Launched: 2005. Headquarters: San Bruno, California. Monthly Active Users: 2 billion. Revenue: $19.8 billion (2020) Founders: Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, Chad Hurley.
- WhatsApp. Launched: 2009. Headquarters: Menlo Park, California. Monthly Active Users: 2 billion. Revenue: $5 billion (2020) estimated. Founders: Brian Acton, Jan Koum.
- Instagram. Headquarters: Menlo Park, CA. Launched: 2010. Monthly Active Users: 1.16 billion. Founders: Kevin Systrom, Mike Krieger. Revenue: $6.8 billion (2020)