Jul 15, 1998 · Directed by Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly. With Cameron Diaz, Matt Dillon, Ben Stiller, Lee Evans. A man gets a chance to meet up with his dream girl from high school, even though his date with her back then was a complete disaster.
- Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
- 6 min
There's Something About Mary is a 1998 American comedy film directed by Peter Farrelly and Bobby Farrelly.It stars Cameron Diaz as the title character with Ben Stiller, Matt Dillon, Lee Evans and Chris Elliott all playing men who are in love with Mary and vying for her affections.
People also ask
What is something about Mary?
Who is the cast of There's Something About Mary?
Is there anything about Mary?
Who is Mary's friend on Ted and Mary?
Something About Mary was a Farrelly Brothers romantic comedy featuring Mary (Cameron Diaz) and Ted (Ben Stiller). He fell in love with her in high school and then tried to find her when he became an adult. The problem is he hires a private detective Pat Healy (Matt Dillon) to find her and he falls in love with her as well creating a love triangle.
- Comedy, Romance
There's Something About Mary (1998) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
There's Something About Mary proves that unrelentingly, unabashedly peurile humor doesn't necessarily come at the expense of a film's heart. Read critic reviews. You might also like.
Healy resorts to lying, cheating, stalking, and drugging Magda's dog to win Mary but is exposed by Mary's architect friend, Tucker, who is heavily reliant on crutches and speaks with an English accent. Tucker, however, turns out to be a fraud himself, as he is an able-bodied and entirely American pizza delivery boy who is also in love with Mary.
- Ben Sherlock
- THE SCRIPT’S ORIGINAL ENDING WAS EXTREMELY DARK. The original script for There’s Something About Mary called for an ending that was a lot darker than the more conventional conclusion to the story that appears in the final cut.
- BILL MURRAY WAS DEEMED TOO OLD TO PLAY PAT HEALY. The Farrellys’ original casting choice for the role of Pat Healy was Bill Murray, who they’d just directed in Kingpin.
- BRETT FAVRE WAS THE DIRECTORS’ THIRD CHOICE FOR THE MOVIE’S FOOTBALL PLAYER CAMEO. There’s Something About Mary was always going to feature a famous NFL player as one of the title character’s many suitors, but Brett Favre was actually the producers’ third choice.
- DROPPING TED’S STRETCHER WAS A GENUINE ACCIDENT. As Ted is taken away on a stretcher, the paramedics drop the stretcher as they load it into the back of an ambulance.
Jan 17, 2021 · There's Something About Mary: 5 Scenes That Are Still Hilarious Today (& 5 That Aged Horribly) The gross-out comedy scenes in There's Something About Mary are still iconic to this day, but the rest of the Ben Stiller movie hasn't aged as well.
- Ben Sherlock
Feel-Good results for something about mary
- related to: something about mary
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month