South Haven and the surrounding West Michigan area offer much more than typical tourism, but a vacation getaway experience you'll never forget. The charming beach town of South Haven offers lakeside fun for the entire family, a walk-able downtown with unique shops and restaurants, and enough maritime history, arts, live music, and culture to ...
In South Haven, there are lodging choices to satisfy all...
- Webcam & Beach Conditions
Live stream beach and conditions with the South Haven Webcam...
The South Haven Area Recreation Authority (SHARA), in collaboration with the Southwest Michigan Land Conservancy, were one of 18 projects awarded $17.2 million dollars for land acquisitions through the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
Things to Do in South Haven, Michigan: See Tripadvisor's 3,203 traveler reviews and photos of South Haven tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. We have reviews of the best places to see in South Haven. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- South Haven, Michigan - Historic Beach Town Travel VLOGyoutube.com
- South Haven beach closed amid search for 18-year-oldyoutube.com
- 3 rescued from Lake Michigan in South Havenyoutube.com
- Live 24/7 South Beach (Lake Michigan), South Haven, MIyoutube.com
South Haven Tourism: Tripadvisor has 21,578 reviews of South Haven Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best South Haven resource.
- South Haven Marina. Transient/seasonal slips. Conveniently located walking distance to the beach, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. The marina is very clean with...
- South Haven Farmer's Market. The South Haven Farm Market has been an important part of our community for many years, and provides a direct link between the agricultural community...
- South Haven Fishing Charters. Whether your looking for a sporting adventure, relaxation, or just good time fishing, you have come to the right place.
- Kal-Haven Trail State Park. The 33 mile former railroad bed has a limestone/slag surface. Linking the city of South Haven to the city of Kalamazoo the trail crosses over bridges...
South Haven Michigan is open 365 days a year! In winter, ski or snowboard at a nearby resort or snuggle up by the fire at a fabulous Bed & Breakfast. In the spring, stroll along the shoreline and see the flowers in bloom, stopping to browse at unique shops along the way.
People also ask
What is the population of South Haven Michigan?
What hotels are in South Haven Michigan?
How far is it from Detroit to South Haven?
What is the best beach in South Haven?
South Haven is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. Most of the city is in Van Buren County, although a small portion extends into Allegan County. The population was 4,403 at the 2010 census. Because of its position on Lake Michigan, at the mouth of the Black River, South Haven has always been a port city. During settlement, major ship lines ...
- United States
- 614 ft (187 m)
South Haven is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. Most of the city is in Van Buren County, although a small portion extends into Allegan County. The population was 5,021 at the 2000 census. Because of its position on Lake Michigan, at the mouth of the Black River, South Haven has always been a port city.