People also ask
What are the best Korean girl names?
What does a Korean baby name mean?
What is the sweetest baby name in Korea?
What is a rare Korean name?
Jul 25, 2022 · Updated July 25, 2022 Article duration. 13 min read One of the most exciting parenting tasks is deciding on your new baby’s name. But finding that ideal moniker isn’t always easy! If you are looking for Korean girl names, use our list of popular, cute, sweet, beautiful, and powerful names (with their meanings) to help you along the way!
- A Young. This name means “refined.”
- Ae Ri. This baby girl’s name means “to gain” or “advantage.”
- Ae-cha. In Korean, this name means “a loving daughter.”
- Aera. The meaning of Aera is “love.”
- Ha Eun (하은) Ha means Summer, Great, or Talented, Eun means Kindness, Mercy, Charity, and can also mean Silver, Money. Girl.
- Ha Rin (하린) Ha means Summer, Great, or Talented, Rin means Female unicorn. Girl.
- Ha Yoon (하윤) Ha means Summer, Great, or Talented, Yoon means Allow or Consent. Girl.
- Ji Ah (지아) Ji means Wisdom, Intellect, Perceive, Comprehend, Will, Ambition, Ah means Beautiful, Bud, Sprout, Elegant, Graceful. Girl.
Sep 15, 2023 · Gender Sort by Style Search 100 Beautiful Korean Names for Girls Here are the 100 of the best Korean girl names of all time – happy name-finding! A-Yeong (아영) A-Yeong is a lovely name with multiple English spellings that means pretty and lovely. The name is a dainty revered name with purity and calmness.
- United Kingdom
Jun 26, 2023 · By Patricia Barnes Updated June 26, 2023 If you want to honor your Korean heritage here are 100 gorgeous Korean baby girl names to consider. If you’d love to give your baby girl a Korean name, but don’t know where to start, you’re in the right place.
- Mom Loves Best