Sep 21, 2013 · Facilities and Capacity. Wedding parties of all sizes can be accomodated in this waterfront escape. In fact, the Southernmost Beach Cafe can easily accommodate smaller ceremonies as well as those with up to 200 guests. There are four main site options couples can choose from, which are comprised of indoor and uncovered outdoor options.
- (305) 295-6550
- 1319 Duval St, Key West, 33040, FL
Jan 27, 2022 · Key West isn’t a beach destination that you would think of like other islands, but we have a few. Smathers Beach is a long stretch of soft white sand and shallow water with palm trees swaying. Higgs Beach is smaller and recently restored and has many exciting things (botanical gardens, Salute restaurant, African cemetery, park) nearby.
May 27, 2014 - Reserve a table at Southernmost Beach Cafe, Key West on Tripadvisor: See 5,689 unbiased reviews of Southernmost Beach Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #107 of 360 restaurants in Key West.
Jul 28, 2009 · it is by far the only place to see while in key west. The beach cafe is great. we had breakfast there in the morning, good food and quanity. the view from the beach cafe is wonderful, just to sit there and have your breakfast and take in the ocean view and breeze only 30 feet away.
- 1319 Duval Street, 33040-3131, Florida
Sep 08, 2021 · Located on the Southernmost Point of the continental United States, Key West is an island paradise full of sunshine and sea life. It's just 90 miles from Florida’s mainland.It boasts a seven-mile-long beach and sandy bottom, ensuring that it’s an ideal diving location year-round.This city’s location offers curious individuals an opportunity to be closer to…
Dec 27, 2021 · La Mer Hotel & Dewey House @ Southernmost Beach Resort. Best for: A relaxed family vacation close to all the action. Location: Quiet side of Old Town. Pros: Dewey and La Mer houses are located at the Southernmost Beach Resort, and for many this popular spot is the best place to stay in Key West, Florida on the beach.
- Visit Fort Zachary Taylor State Park. Fort Zachary Taylor State Park has the best beach in Key West and is a welcome respite from the craziness of Duval Street.
- Take a Photo at the Southernmost Point. One completely touristy, but fun thing to do in Key West is taking a photo by the Southernmost Point concrete bouy.
- Bar Hop on Duval Street. By far one of the most fun and popular things to do in Key West is bar hop on Duval Street. This energetic street is where you can find all of the action (and crowds), as you pass bar after bar.
- Join the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square. The number one sunset viewing spot in Key West is Mallory Square. Get there early, as every night two hours before sunset there is a Sunset Celebration.