Reserve a table at Southernmost Beach Cafe, Key West on Tripadvisor: See 5,754 unbiased reviews of Southernmost Beach Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #116 of 374 restaurants in Key West.
Delivery & Pickup Options - 1083 reviews of Southernmost Beach Cafe "We had a couple really great meals at the Southernmost Cafe. The first was breakfast - the shrimp and crab omelette. I would have liked to see a little avocado in with the seafood but I guess that's a California thing.
- (305) 295-6550
Visited this Saturday night for dinner with a group of eight. Were seated right next to the beach on a most beautiful Key West evening. The restaurant has a big patio style are for seating and it is next to a beach that has a small pier. Lots of people walking over to take pictures. The server was fast and friendly.
People also ask
Where is southernmost beach resort in Key West?
Where is the best place to eat in Key West?
What are the amenities at southernmost beach resort?
Where can I find authentic Cuban food in Key West?
Southernmost Beach Resort. 8,438 reviews. #34 of 53 hotels in Key West. Visit hotel website. Save. Share. 1319 Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040. 1 (833) 741-0303. Visit hotel website.
- 1319 Duval Street, 33040-3118, Florida
- Ana’s Cuban Cafe. Located at the corner of Simonton and South Street across from Southernmost Beach Resort is our first recommendation for your morning coffee break and breakfast; welcome to Ana’s Cuban Cafe.
- The Original Sandy’s Cafe. Order to go, please! When you think of Sandy’s Cafe, you think of authentic Cuban and Conch Cuisine. Try the Cuban toast and Cafe con Leche to start your day, and if you decide to go there for lunch or dinner, try the Cuban Mix Sandwich.
- Cuban Coffee Queen. Cuban Coffee Queen offers traditional Cuban eats, sandwiches & smoothies to-go. Not one, not two, but Cuban Coffee Queen has three locations in Key West!
- Five Brothers Grocery and Sandwich Shop. This is your neighborhood hangout for authentic Cuban coffee and eats. If you want to know where the locals go, the answer is at Five Brothers Grocery and Sandwich Shop.
Oct 26, 2010 · When we stayed in Key West we stayed at the Southernmost Hotel on the Beach! We loved it! We LOVED the cafe on the premises -- the food was so amazing, the service great and the prices extremely reasonable. They have Happy Hour from 4-7 everyday with $3 drinks, beer, and appetizers! We loved being served by Kassy!
- 1405 Duval St, Key West, FL
- +1 305-295-6550