- Vision Statement We believe God has called us to reach the unchurched of our city by providing caring structures for families, providing diversity in worship, providing small caring groups, and knowledge of spiritual gifts. Value Statement We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s word.
People also ask
How do you write a vision statement for a church?
What makes a good vision statement?
What is the average number of words in a vision statement?
How to create a vision statement for a nonprofit organization?
20 Effective Vision Statements. An effective vision statement is inspirational and aspirational. It creates a mental image of the future state that the organization wishes to achieve. It should challenge and inspire employees to work towards achieving your goals.
- Westover Hills (San Antonio, TX): A Place for Everyone. (4 words)
- The Rock (San Diego, CA): Living out what we believe. (5 words)
- City on a Hill (Melbourne, Australia): Knowing Jesus and Making Jesus Known. (6 words)
- East 91st Street Christian Center (Indianapolis, IN): Helping people take next steps with Jesus. (7 words)
Also available below are the Center’s Vision, Values, and Mission Statements, and the Board Governance Document. The governance document summarizes the responsibilities of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director and the staff of Meher Spiritual Center, Inc., and the process by which the Center is to be managed.
Setting an academic tone of vision, growth, purpose, character, and high ethical standards is not a calling for the faint at heart, but it is a worthy endeavor for those who want to apply these spiritual truths from Psalm 135 to their home-school program. The reward is limitless for what the future can hold for students raised in this kind of academic environment.
The best vision statements are inspirational, clear, memorable, and concise. Church vision statements are often much too long to remember. The average length of the church vision statements here (even if you exclude the longest 3) is a full 23.8 words compared to only 14.6 on Top Nonprofit’s Example Vision Statements