Jun 03, 2020 · The current status of statewide orders is represented on the interactive map below. Red indicates the only state with an ongoing stay-at-home order: New Jersey (though it has eased some...
A number of counties and cities in the state, including Denver and Boulder, had issued their own stay-at-home orders, but Gov. Jared Polis also issued a statewide order, reiterating the need for ...
May 04, 2021 · Some businesses closed Masks mandatory indoors Stay-at-home order or curfew. Gov. Pedro Pierluisi, a member of the New Progressive Party, modified the existing Health Order by lowering capacity ...
May 04, 2020 · Stay-at-home order: Started April 4, 2020; ended on April 30, 2020 Affected sectors: Retail, Beaches Caseload: The number of confirmed new cases is shrinking , with 2,436 for the seven days ending ...
People also ask
Where are the stay at home orders located?
When does the stay at home order go into effect?
What states have no stay at home orders?
Is there a stay at home order in Denver?
- Alabama. Governor: Kay Ivey (R) Stay at home, effective at 5 p.m. CDT, April 4 until 5 p.m. CDT, April 30.
- Alaska. Governor: Mike Dunleavy (R) ‘We crossed a line today,’ Gov. Dunleavy orders statewide shelter in place, limits travel. Anchorage mayor issued “Hunker Down” order previously: nonessential businesses to close, people to stay home if possible.
- Arizona. Governor: Doug Ducey (R) Gov. Doug Ducey issued a stay-at-home on March 30. This order will not affect the operations of essential businesses which include health care facilities and grocery stores.
- Arkansas. Governor: Asa Hutchinson (R) No statewide stay-at-home order issued.
The below chart tracks statewide "shelter-in-place" or "stay-at-home" orders. If a state issued such orders multiple times, the chart includes the most recent order. Member firms should closely review the applicable state and locality restrictions for impacts on their operations and make any necessary changes.
- Alaska. Alaska ordered its residents to stay at home unless absolutely necessary, starting March 28. Limited outdoor activities are allowed as long as social distancing of 6 feet is maintained.
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey has ordered residents to stay at home unless they have to be out for essential business. The order went into effect at 5 p.m. on March 31.
- California. On March 19, Gov. Gavin Newsom became the first governor to set mandatory stay-at-home restrictions to help combat the coronavirus. Since the order went into effect, all nonessential services such as dine-in restaurants, bars, gyms and convention centers have been shut down.
- Colorado. Gov. Jared Polis declared a stay-at-home order, beginning March 26 and extending through at least April 11. Coloradans must stay at home unless they need to leave for necessary business, according to Polis.
Sep 03, 2020 · Discussion. Based on location data from mobile devices, in 97.6% of counties with mandatory stay-at-home orders issued by states or territories, these orders were associated with decreased median population movement after the order start date, relative to the period before the order was implemented.
Apr 20, 2021 · Gov. Gavin Newsom announced California is leaving the stay-at-home order and returning to the four-tier, color-coded classification system. This map shows where every California county falls under ...
Order directing “Individuals to Stay at Home” first issued March 23, 2020, as amended. Enforcement of this Order will commence at 8:00 PM Wednesday, April 1, 2020, for all other counties. Section 2: Effective Date and Duration This order is effective immediately and will remain in effect until April 30, 2020. This Order