Stolen definition is - past participle of steal … See the full definition. SINCE 1828. GAMES BROWSE THESAURUS WORD OF THE DAY WORDS AT PLAY. LOG IN; REGISTER; settings. SAVED WORDS dictionary. thesaurus. view recents. Login or Register. Hello, GAMES BROWSE THESAURUS WORD OF THE DAY WORDS AT PLAY SETTINGS.
One of the Trumpist rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol earlier this month may have stolen House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop and then tried to sell it to Russian intelligence ...
The Daily Beast via Yahoo News
18 hours ago
- National Guard Humvee is stolen in BellLA Times via Yahoo News2 days ago
- What we know about the laptop that was stolen from Nancy Pelosi's aide during the Capitol siegeBusiness Insider via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Kayleigh McEnany leaves White House after final two-minute press briefing following deadly Capitol riotThe Independent via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Military Humvee stolen from National Guard facility in CaliforniaNY Daily News via AOL2 days ago
- 'My Pillow Guy' Still Hoping Trump Could Mobilize The Military To Stay In PowerHuffPost via Yahoo News2 days ago
1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force. 2. to appropriate (ideas, credit, words, etc.) without right or acknowledgment. 3. to take, get, or win insidiously, surreptitiously, subtly, or by chance: He stole my girlfriend.
Stolen definition, past participle of steal. See more.
Sep 06, 2012 · Directed by Simon West. With Nicolas Cage, Malin Akerman, Josh Lucas, Danny Huston. A former thief frantically searches for his missing daughter, who has been kidnapped and locked in the trunk of a taxi.
28 synonyms of stolen from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for stolen. Stolen: to take (something) without right and with an intent to keep.
Jan 14, 2021 · Authorities are searching for a car that was stolen from a Lyft driver at gunpoint, according to the Massachusetts State Police.State troopers responded at 4:22 p.m. Wednesday to a report of an ...
Another word for stolen. Find more ways to say stolen, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Jan 13, 2021 · A Bristol Borough police SUV. File photo. A gray wagon was stolen from the Bristol Amish Market on Green Lane. The value of the wagon was $500. A catalytic converter was stolen from a van in a parking lot along Route 13 at 4:04 p.m. A 35-year-old Bristol Township man was arrested on a Montgomery ...
Get Stollen Recipe from Food Network. Long before the Romans occupied parts of Germany, special breads were prepared for the winter solstice that were rich in dried or preserved fruit.
- Betsy Oppenneer
If your driver's license has been lost or stolen, you’ll need to replace it as soon as possible. You must have a valid driver's license in your possession to legally drive. The RMV will mail your replacement driver's license to your mailing address on record with 7-10 days ...