- JJ Dolm
- The lyrebird. Native to Australia, the lyrebird is a natural mimic that can generate virtually any sound that it hears, including children’s toys, chainsaws and the calls of other animals.
- Carnivorous Trees. Okay, so saying these trees are carnivorous may be hyperbolic, but the phenomenon of trees growing around a stationary object is an amazing example of nature’s power as well as perseverance.
- Mammatus Clouds. If these clouds seem ominous it’s because they are. Formed under extreme meteorological conditions, they are often a harbinger of a severe thunderstorm or even an impending tornado.
- Red-Lipped Batfish. Also known as the Galapagos batfish, this deep water vixen cruises around at depths of 30 meters or more and puts the phrase “trout pout” to shame.
Oct 2, 2020 - Explore Melody Surace's board "Strange Nature", followed by 119 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Nature, Amazing nature, Beautiful nature.
Jun 14, 2020 - Explore Mary Kay Thomas's board "Strange Nature" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Animals beautiful, Pet birds, Cute animals.
- Never-ending Wave: Occurs twice a year in Brazil when the Atlantic ocean meets the mouth of the Amazon River. The resulting waves can travel 500 miles inland before slowing down.
- Under-water Crop Circles: In Japan, male pufferfish flapping their fins create these alien-esque circles in the sand.
- Bleeding Glacier: Also known as “Blood Falls” in Antarctica, the outflowing water resembles blood due to iron oxide.
- Blue Lava: Due to the combustion of sulfuric gases at extremely high temperatures, this volcano in Indonesia produces the blue glowing lava.
Sep 16, 2016 · Mother Nature is full of surprises. From a landscape of bubbling, gurgling mud volcanoes to swirling, blue walls hidden in a cave, the world is dotted with spectacular, natural oddities that may ...
Mar 14, 2016 · Here are 35 pictures of the strangest natural spectacles in the world: The Richat Structure - Mauritiana Popularly referred to as the Eye of the Sahara, The Richat Structure is a prominent ...
- The Great Blue Hole - Belize.
- Yellowstone. author:tomstexasblues.
- Northern Outburst. author:Oystein Lunde Ingvaldsen.
- Wall of Light. author:Alexander Semenov.
- Grandma Teaches Blond Children Important Life Lessons.
- Guy Reaches Through Computer Screen And Types Backwards While A Surprised Cat Looks Off Into The Distance.
- “A Centaur Has Met The Wrong Half. He Was Very Puzzled.”
- Cat With A Bouquet At The Feet Of Mistress.
Strange Nature is a 2018 independent ecothriller film written and directed by special-effects artist Jim Ojala in his feature directorial debut.. Inspired by a real-life pandemic of mass frog deformities discovered in Minnesota, the plot of Strange Nature follows a former pop star (Lisa Sheridan) and her young son (Jonah Beres) moving to rural Minnesota to reconnect with her estranged father ...
39 Photos That Will Leave You Confused And Possibly With A Boner The internet is basically like the weirdest underground kink club. The only difference really, is that it’s just a few clicks away and there’s no German bouncer in a clown wig guarding the door (once again, I am so sorry Rolf) .