- JJ Dolm
- The lyrebird. Native to Australia, the lyrebird is a natural mimic that can generate virtually any sound that it hears, including children’s toys, chainsaws and the calls of other animals.
- Carnivorous Trees. Okay, so saying these trees are carnivorous may be hyperbolic, but the phenomenon of trees growing around a stationary object is an amazing example of nature’s power as well as perseverance.
- Mammatus Clouds. If these clouds seem ominous it’s because they are. Formed under extreme meteorological conditions, they are often a harbinger of a severe thunderstorm or even an impending tornado.
- Red-Lipped Batfish. Also known as the Galapagos batfish, this deep water vixen cruises around at depths of 30 meters or more and puts the phrase “trout pout” to shame.
Sep 16, 2016 · Mother Nature is full of surprises. From a landscape of bubbling, gurgling mud volcanoes to swirling, blue walls hidden in a cave, the world is dotted with spectacular, natural oddities that may ...
- Never-ending Wave: Occurs twice a year in Brazil when the Atlantic ocean meets the mouth of the Amazon River. The resulting waves can travel 500 miles inland before slowing down.
- Under-water Crop Circles: In Japan, male pufferfish flapping their fins create these alien-esque circles in the sand.
- Bleeding Glacier: Also known as “Blood Falls” in Antarctica, the outflowing water resembles blood due to iron oxide.
- Blue Lava: Due to the combustion of sulfuric gases at extremely high temperatures, this volcano in Indonesia produces the blue glowing lava.
Free Unusual Nature Pictures and Photography from the Mountains and Forests Wallpaper and Background image. EMAIL All Original Free Nature Pictures by the Nature Photographer Team ForestWander Nature Photography Pictures of Waterfalls, Flowers, Wildlife, Mountains, Creeks and Streams, Country Churches, Skies, Hiking Trails Go to Heaven "The ...
- Freaky Orange. brisca.
- A Unicorn - Almost. Dbl Ott Buck.
- Beautiful Freak. Ozone9999, Duke and Sarge.
- Nature Freak. rrsman.
Sep 12, 2017 · 46 Unbelievably Gorgeous Nature Photos to Get You Outside. Soak up the inspiring beauty of natural wonders near and far. By National Geographic Staff. If you love nature photography, ...
Scroll down for more weird and wonderful animal facts. They come from a website called Weird Nature and you're sure to learn a thing or two you didn't know before. Don't forget to vote for your favorite piece of animal trivia! More info: Weird Nature
Sep 22, 2018 · Directed by James Ojala. With Stephen Tobolowsky, Jonah Beres, Lisa Sheridan, Carlos Alazraqui. Eco-thriller that unravels how a small town in the Midwest deals with growing numbers of wildlife mutations and where they might lead.
- James Ojala
- The Martian Spherules. In 2004, the Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity had already detected curious blueberry-shaped microscopic formations in the martian soil…but a much stranger picture was taken by Opportunity at the end of 2012, depicting bigger spherules in larger numbers.
- The Babushka Lady. Babushka Lady is a nickname for an unknown woman present during the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy who might have photographed the events.
- The Hessdalen Lights. The Hessdalen Light is an unexplained light usually seen in the Hessdalen valley in Norway. In 2007, a group of teachers, students and scientists established a science camp in Norway to study the phenomenon.
- Pyramid on the Moon. This photo was taken by Apollo 17 near the Geophone Rock, during the last flight to the moon, and it was listed as a “blank” in the Apollo 17 photographic index.
- Grandma Teaches Blond Children Important Life Lessons.
- Guy Reaches Through Computer Screen And Types Backwards While A Surprised Cat Looks Off Into The Distance.
- “A Centaur Has Met The Wrong Half. He Was Very Puzzled.”
- Cat With A Bouquet At The Feet Of Mistress.