- Season 6 overviewApr 1-May 13, 20157 episodesSeason 6 episodes7. Hidden World of Bigfoot May 13, 2015
- Les searches for Sasquatch in the forests of North America, and uses a new approach.
- 6. Searching the Southwest May 6, 2015
- Les follows a trail from Texas to Utah to catch Bigfoot on camera; luring the legend out of hiding.
- 5. Smoky Mountain Sasquatch Apr 29, 2015
- Les searches for Bigfoot in Tennessee's Great Smoky Mountains; encounters with an unknown creature.
- 4. Giants of the Forest Apr 22, 2015
- Les investigates Sasquatch activity in Alberta using an infrared camera.
- 3. Mystery of Bigfoot Mountain Apr 15, 2015
- In the dangerous, remote grizzly bear territory of the Canadian Rockies, Les searches for evidence.
- 2. Where the Myth Began Apr 8, 2015
- Les tracks Bigfoot in the ancient red cedar forests in northwest California.
- 1. Legend of Klemtu Hill Apr 1, 2015
- Hundreds of Bigfoot reports come in for a volcano in British Columbia.
2 "Survivorman Bigfoot: Where the Myth Began" 8 April 2015 () (US), 15 April 2015 (Canada) Les risks a run in with black bears while investigating the woods of Northern California looking for evidence of a Sasquatch. 38: 3 "Survivorman Bigfoot: Mystery of Bigfoot Mountain" 15 April 2015 () (US)
People also ask
Did Survivorman have a Bigfoot encounter?
Can Les Stroud survive in Survivorman Bigfoot?
Did Sasquatch dig clams in Survivorman Bigfoot?
What does les do in Bigfoot?
Jun 1, 2023 · Survivorman Bigfoot | Episode 2 | British Columbia | Les Stroud | Todd Standing. Survivorman - Les Stroud. •. 1.1M views • 2 years ago. 43:45.
Apr 15, 2015 · Bigfoot: Giants of the Forest: Directed by Les Stroud. With Les Stroud. Les returns to the wilderness of remote Alberta to investigate evidence of Sasquatch activity. Armed with infrared camera and thermal imaging technology, Les investigates reports of Bigfoot sightings in pursuit of the truth.
- Documentary, Adventure
- Les Stroud
Apr 7, 2023 · Man vs. Bigfoot. Les Stroud finds himself in a remote track of forested land in Alberta, Canada, a renowned Bigfoot hot spot. He puts his own reputation on the line to uncover the truth about this elusive and quite possibly fictitious creature. See Tune-In Times.