Sydney Irwin Pollack (July 1, 1934 – May 26, 2008) was an American film director, producer and actor. Pollack directed more than 20 films and 10 television shows, acted in over 30 movies or shows and produced over 44 films. His 1985 film Out of Africa won him Academy Awards for directing and producing.
- Actor, producer, director
- Sydney Irwin Pollack, July 1, 1934, Lafayette, Indiana, U.S.
Sydney Irwin Pollack (July 1, 1934 – May 26, 2008) was an American movie and television director, producer and actor. Pollack was born in Lafayette, Indiana. During his childhood he moved to South Bend, Indiana. He moved to New York City when he was 17. He won an Emmy Award in 1966.
- Georges Huisman (1946), Georges Huisman (1947), Georges Huisman (1949), André Maurois (1951), Maurice Genevoix (1952), Jean Cocteau (1953), Jean Cocteau (1954), Marcel Pagnol (1955), Maurice Lehmann (1956), André Maurois (1957), Marcel Achard (1958), Marcel Achard (1959), Georges Simenon (1960), Jean Giono (1961), Tetsurō Furukaki (1962), Armand Salacrou (1963), Fritz Lang (1964), Olivia de Havilland (1965), Sophia Loren (1966), Alessandro Blasetti (1967), André Chamson (1968), Luchino Visconti (1969), Miguel Ángel Asturias (1970), Michèle Morgan (1971), Joseph Losey (1972), Ingrid Bergman (1973), René Clair (1974), Jeanne Moreau (1975)
- Liv Ullmann (2001), David Lynch (2002), Patrice Chéreau (2003), Quentin Tarantino (2004), Emir Kusturica (2005), Wong Kar-wai (2006), Stephen Frears (2007), Sean Penn (2008), Isabelle Huppert (2009), Tim Burton (2010), Robert De Niro (2011), Nanni Moretti (2012), Steven Spielberg (2013), Jane Campion (2014), Joel Coen and Ethan Coen (2015), George Miller (2016), Pedro Almodóvar (2017), Cate Blanchett (2018), Alejandro González Iñárritu (2019), Spike Lee (2020)
- Tennessee Williams (1976), Roberto Rossellini (1977), Alan J. Pakula (1978), Françoise Sagan (1979), Kirk Douglas (1980), Jacques Deray (1981), Giorgio Strehler (1982), William Styron (1983), Dirk Bogarde (1984), Miloš Forman (1985), Sydney Pollack (1986), Yves Montand (1987), Ettore Scola (1988), Wim Wenders (1989), Bernardo Bertolucci (1990), Roman Polanski (1991), Gérard Depardieu (1992), Louis Malle (1993), Clint Eastwood (1994), Jeanne Moreau (1995), Francis Ford Coppola (1996), Isabelle Adjani (1997), Martin Scorsese (1998), David Cronenberg (1999), Luc Besson (2000)
People also ask
Who is Sydney Pollack?
How many movies sydney pollack?
How many movies did pollack play in out of africa?
What is Charlie Chaplin?
Charlie: The Life and Art of Charles Chaplin is a 2003 American biographical documentary film written and directed by film critic Richard Schickel. The film explores the personal and professional life of the British actor, comedian and filmmaker, Charlie Chaplin, as well as his legacy and influence. It is narrated by Sydney Pollack along with many Hollywood personalities appearing in the film talking about Chaplin, including Robert Downey Jr., Norman Lloyd, Bill Irwin, Woody Allen, Johnny Depp,
Sydney Irwin Pollack (July 1, 1934 – May 26, 2008) was an American film director, producer and actor. Pollack directed more than 20 films and 10 television shows, acted in over 30 movies or shows and produced over 44 films. His 1985 film Out of Africa won him Academy Awards for directing and produci
Sydney Pollack Sydney Pollack (1934 - 2008) was 'n Amerikaanse regisseur, vervaardiger, en akteur. Hy is bekend vir sy rolle in die rolprente Tootsie (1982), Out of Africa (1985), Eyes Wide Shut (1999), en Michael Clayton (2007).
Feb 13, 2004 · ''Charlie'' is very much a writer's film: Mr. Schickel's elegant, occasionally knotty prose, read by Sydney Pollack, offers a clear, nuanced interpretation of the artist's work in relation to his ...
Sydney Pollack actually plays Dustin Hoffman's agent in the movie Tootsie. This wasn't listed, so I added it under the ACTOR section. - 22.214.171.124 20:54, 1 November 2007 (UTC) Siblings. Pollack had a sister, Nancy, and a brother,Bernie, who was a costume designer.
Dr Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin jr., KBE, bekannt as Charlie Chaplin (* 16. April 1889 vermuetlig z London; † 25. Dezämber 1977 z Vevey, Schwiz), isch e britische Komiker, Schauschbiiler, Reschissöör, Komponist und Broduzänt gsi. Dr Chaplin zelt zu de iiflussriichste Komiker vom 20.
Kevin Elliot Pollak (born October 30, 1957) is an American actor, comedian, impressionist and podcast host. He has appeared in over 80 films; his roles include Sam Weinberg in Rob Reiner's legal film A Few Good Men, Jacob Goldman in Grumpy Old Men and its sequel Grumpier Old Men; Todd Hockney in The Usual Suspects, Phillip Green in Martin Scorsese's Casino, and Bobby Chicago in End of Days.