- System Information Viewer is a compact software utility that can be used to find out the PC's hardware configuration in detail when it comes to the processor, memory, graphics card, and other components. It is portable and features numerous modules.
People also ask
How do you find system information?
How to find your PC's system information?
How to view system information in Windows?
Where is system information in Windows 10?
'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more.
Jul 18, 2021 · SIV ( System Information Viewer) is a small and portable information utility which can display a whole ton of data about your PC including its hardware details. The amount of information that System Information Viewer provides is pretty impressive and it's worth pointing out that it does so in a no-fuss user interface.
- 18.11 MB
- Hardware Diagnostic Software
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
SIV (System Information Viewer) is an app for displaying lots of useful Windows, network, and hardware info. SIV (System Information Viewer) can show CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more.
- 18.2 MB
- System Tools
System Information Viewer is a compact software utility that can be used to find out the PC's hardware configuration in detail when it comes to the processor, memory, graphics card, and other...
Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, Fla. via Yahoo
WFLA Chief Meteorologist Steve Jerve announces retirement
TV screens in Tampa Bay will soon be without one of its most beloved meteorologists. The 60-year-old newscaster made the announcement after delivering the day’s latest weather forecast and update ...
13 hours ago
Axios via Yahoo
Cheney at Jan. 6 hearing: Causes of Capitol riot "will remain a cancer" without investigation
Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on Tuesday called for the "full and open testimony of every person with knowledge of the planning and preparation" of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, warning that it will " ...
15 minutes ago
Pharos-Tribune, Logansport, Ind. via Yahoo
Thank a Farmer: Education plays a vital role at Twin Willows farm
Jul. 24—Ten years after starting Twin Willows farm, Erica Hopkins says she still learns something new every day. In 2011, the Logansport High School graduate and her husband, Brandon, bought ...
3 days ago
Nov 11, 2014 · System Information Viewer is a general Windows tool for dumping lots of useful Windows, network, and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, USB info, machine Info, hardware sensors, networked...
- Utilities & Operating Systems
- System Utilities
Jul 15, 2021 · With System Information Viewer (SIV), you can view comprehensive and detailed information about your system. The application is built from the ground up to provide straightforward information of the whole system. This includes everything from detailed resource statistics to the temperature of the disks, CPUs, GPUs, and more.
- HARDiNFO (free edition) HARDiNFO (free edition) is a free and handy system information viewer software for your computer. With the help of this freeware you can easily view detailed information about disk drive, audio adapters, mouse & keyboard, network adapters, RAM, motherboard, CPU, operating system and many more.
- System Information. System Information is a free and handy system information viewer software for your PC. With the help of this freeware you can easily view detailed information about your PC e.g.
- System Hardware Info. System Hardware Info is a free and handy system information viewer software for your computer. With the help of this freeware you can easily see detailed information about your PC e.g.
- Sys Toolbox Pro. Sys Toolbox Pro is a free and handy system information viewer application for your computer. With the help of this freeware you can easily see complete information about memory available, hard disks, motherboard, and other system hardware etc.
- Speccy. Shows detailed information on lots of components. Lets you copy text out of the program. Results can be shared via the web and exported to a file.
- PC Wizard 2015. Lets you see a summary of everything in one section. Provides lots of detail. Supports copying and exporting results. What We Don't Like.
- ASTRA32. Info from every category is summarized on one page. Reveals detailed information on computer hardware. It can be used without installation.
- HWiNFO. Easy to use. Results are detailed. Lets you copy specific results. A one-page summary of all the details is available. Supports extensions. Works in Windows, as a DOS program, and in portable mode.
I have recently installed GIGABYTE's App Center on my Motherboard (970A-DS3P running BIOS ver. F1) and upon reboot I get a pop-up saying "sivinit has stopped working". I am pretty sure the "siv" in "sivinit" stands for the System Information Viewer. That is probably why it does not open in the App Center.