- A simple way to find Windows 10 System Information. The system information (also known as msinfo32.exe) shows details about your computer’s hardware configuration, computer components, and software, including drivers. The system information shows the complete details of your computer.
People also ask
How to find your PC's system information?
How do I Find my operating system information?
How do I display my Computer Information?
How to find computer specs Windows 10 [easily]?
Nov 07, 2017 · If you’re using Windows 7 or 10, hit Start, type “system information” into the search box, and then select the result. The System Information window opens, giving you access to all kinds of great information about your PC’s hardware and software environment. Windows 7, 8, or 10: Use the Run Box
Sep 26, 2019 · To view comprehensive system information in Windows 10: Search for and launch the "System Information" utility from the Start menu. You can find specific information by using the tree view in the...
Mar 29, 2020 · Find Windows 10 System Information You can simply open System Information by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type System Information, and then, in the list of results, click System Information. Or type “ msinfo32 ” on the Windows Run.
Feb 16, 2017 · To See System Information in Windows 10, you can start with the msinfo32.exe app, known as "System Information". It is a classic tool which is included since Windows 95. It shows a rich collection of various parameters of Windows 10. To open the System Information app, press the Win + R shortcut keys to open the Run dialog.
In Windows 10 you can easily view basic system information like Windows edition, processor and memory configuration, computer name, domain or workgroup details, and Windows activation status. You can also view detailed system information like hardware and driver details using Windows 10 System Information app. View basic system information
To See System Information in Settings 1 Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon. 2 Click/tap on About on the left side in System settings. (see screenshots below) 3 Starting with Windows 10 build 20161, you can now Copy your device information.
Find operating system info in Windows 10 To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK. Here’s how to learn more: Select the Start button > Settings > System > About.
- Open Start.
- Search for dxdiag and click the top result to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on the System tab.
- Under the "System information" section, check the computer tech specs, including processor, memory, BIOS or UEFI version, system model and manufacturer, Windows 10 version and edition, and more.
If running 10 TP, some information is missing, like mobo type, manufacturer, etc. Windows 8.1 system information. has more details, also as stated by Team ZigZag bellow CPU-Z 1.72.0 does work. Hope it helps. Well I used 1.66 and came upon this (didn't know I was trying an old version), but yes maybe that will work.
- Gav W
- Click on the Cortana or Search icon on the taskbar, and type System in the Search box. Click on the System Information icon.
- When System Information is open, click File and then Save... from the context menu.
- Choose your save location (desktop has been chosen in this example), name your file and ensure System Information File (*.NFO) is selected in the Save as type dropdown box.
- System Information will now gather the requested information and create the file. When the progress bar is full the progress window will close and you can now close System Information.