- A simple way to find Windows 10 System Information. The system information (also known as msinfo32.exe) shows details about your computer’s hardware configuration, computer components, and software, including drivers. The system information shows the complete details of your computer.
People also ask
How to find your PC's system information?
How do I Find my operating system information?
How do I display my Computer Information?
How to find computer specs Windows 10 [easily]?
- Open System Information Panel Using Search. Click Start menu or the search box. Type system information or msinfo32. Click System Information app to open it.
- How to Find System Information from Start Menu. Click Start menu at the taskbar. Scroll down to find Windows Administrative Tools. Click it to expand it.
- Access System Information via Windows Run. Press Windows + R to open Windows Run dialog. Type msinfo32 and press Enter to quickly open Windows System Information window.
- Open System Information Panel with CMD. Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Enter to open Command Prompt. Type msinfo32 command in Command Prompt window and press Enter to launch System Information app.
Nov 07, 2017 · Windows 7 or 10: Use the Start Menu. If you’re using Windows 7 or 10, hit Start, type “system information” into the search box, and then select the result. The System Information window opens, giving you access to all kinds of great information about your PC’s hardware and software environment.
Sep 12, 2021 · The system information shows the complete details of your computer. But many way to get the complete detailed information of a Windows system. Find Windows 10 System Information. You can simply open System Information by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type System Information, and then, in the list of results, click System ...
Jul 04, 2020 · To See System Information in Settings. 1 Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon. 2 Click/tap on About on the left side in System settings. (see screenshots below) 3 Starting with Windows 10 build 20161, you can now Copy your device information. OPTION THREE.
Create .nfo or .txt files that contain your system information. Start System Information connected to a remote computer. Use the following syntax in the command prompt to run the MSINFO32 command on computers that are running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10: Msinfo32 [/nfo Path] [/report Path] [/computer ComputerName] Parameters Path