- Updated 8:25 AM ET, Thu November 26, 2020 Taylor Swift has revealed that her partner, Joe Alwyn, was a co-writer on two of her "Folklore" album tracks. (CNN) Taylor Swift has revealed that her British actor boyfriend, Joe Alwyn, is the mystery co-writer credited on her latest album "Folklore" under the pseudonym "William Bowery."
People also ask
Does Taylor Swift have a boyfriend now?
How many boyfriends does Taylor Swift have?
Who is Taylor Swift's first boyfriend?
Is Taylor Swift dating anybody?
Nov 26, 2020 · Updated 8:25 AM ET, Thu November 26, 2020 Taylor Swift has revealed that her partner, Joe Alwyn, was a co-writer on two of her "Folklore" album tracks. (CNN) Taylor Swift has revealed that her...
Mar 15, 2021 · Taylor Swift's boyfriend 2021 is Joe Alwyn. Read about who Taylor Swift is dating now and who her ex-boyfriend are, such as Harry Styles. ... Alwyn, who co-wrote a few songs on Swift’s 2020 ...
Dec 09, 2020 · Taylor Swift is getting better at keeping secrets. ... Taylor Swift on the quarantine secret her boyfriend and her family knew about ... Wed December 9, 2020 . JUST WATCHED Look back at Taylor ...
Nov 25, 2020 · November 25, 2020. The Swifties were right! During Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions special, which debuted on Disney+ on Wednesday (November 25), Taylor Swift confirmed a long-standing rumor, revealing that her boyfriend Joe Alwyn is actually the “William Bowery” credited on her latest studio album, Folklore. “There’s been a lot of discussion about William Bowery and his identity ’cause it’s not a real person,” she said while alongside co-executive producers Jack ...
May 21, 2021 · Taylor Swift is so in love with boyfriend Joe Alwyn that she’s now hearing wedding bells, according to a report. An insider with knowledge on the 31-year-old singer and 30-year-old actor’s romance...
- Taylor can reportedly "see herself marrying" him. Taylor and Joe are reportedly "so in love," four years into their relationship. According to Entertainment Tonight, the couple "grew closer than ever during the quarantine and she really trusts him."
- They had a moment at the Grammy Awards. Unfortunately, Taylor opted to walk the Grammy red carpet alone instead of bringing Joe as her plus one, but the couple did still share a sweet moment during the ceremony.
- He supported her when she called out Ginny & Georgia. In case you missed it, Taylor Swift called out the Netflix show Ginny & Georgia over a joke they made at the singer's expense.
- He encouraged Taylor to be more vocal about her political views. While these days, Taylor gets extremely political on social media, that wasn't always the case.
Aug 08, 2020 · Aug 8, 2020. Taylor Swift's British actor boyfriend of over three years, Joe Alwyn, isn't the type to reveal much about their life together, especially on social media.
- News And Strategy Editor
- Tom Hiddleston (June - September 2016) Hiddleswift's love spanned several countries but it was not meant to be. Hiddleswift became an item after we revealed the sensational photos showing them canoodling on the beach in front of her Rhode Island mansion just weeks after splitting with Calvin Harris.
- Calvin Harris (February 2015 - June 2016) Taylor and Calvin made an adorable couple. We thought 'Tayvin' was the real deal as their 15-month relationship bloomed in front of us on social media.
- Harry Styles (October 2012 - January 2013) 'Haylor' was a short lived romance. Although short-lived, this was a very public relationship. After a month of romantic strolls in Central Park and an unfortunate snowmobile accident, 'Haylor' was not meant to be.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2010) The handsome actor was 10 years her senior. Rumours say the 10 year age gap became a big issue for the couple when they dated for two months back in 2010.
- related to: taylor swift boyfriend 2020