- related to: taylor swift most popular songs
- Republic World
- Look What You Made Me Do (2017) Look What You Made Me Do is arguably one of the most famous songs ever made by Taylor Swift. It has over 1 billion views on YouTube which is a feat achieved by only a few artists.
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (2012) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together was in the top charts for 24 weeks straight in 2012. The song is from Taylor's 2012 album Red.
- Bad Blood (2015) Taylor Swift collaborated with the famous rapper Kendrick Lamar for the song. The music video has over 1.2 billion views on YouTube. The song was reportedly aimed at a former friend's betrayal by Taylor Swift.
- Blank Space (2014) Blank Space was a sensational hit back in 2014. The music video has over 2.5 billion views on YouTube. The song's lyrics reportedly became very popular between Millenials.
- ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ “Look What You Made Me Do” might be the most divisive song in the Taylor Swift discography. This anthem of anger and revenge is a million miles away from the cute music that Swift made earlier in her career.
- ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ As previously stated, Swift has a tendency to make cute songs. Over her career, she has made songs that compare her romances to fairy tales.
- ‘Bad Blood’ If you thought that Taylor Swift getting lyrical revenge on her ex-boyfriends was getting a little redundant, “Bad Blood” is the song for you.
- ‘Blank Space’ For a while, Taylor Swift was perceived as the ultimate vindictive girlfriend. Fed up with that image, Swift decided to lean into it on her song “Blank Space.”
Apr 18, 2020 · 1 Shake It Off (2.8B+) Taylor Swift's uptempo pop track " Shake It Off " lightheartedly addresses criticisms of the artist while not taking them too seriously, instead insisting Swift can just "shake it off" because she doesn't have to let what her haters think matter to her. It's an iconic piece of pop history and one of the most popular songs ...
Jan 06, 2016 · To determine 11 most popular Taylor Swift songs of all time, we headed to the official YouTube channel and took 20 of her song with most views. Every song received one point for every 10 million ...
- Hannah Mylrea
- ‘1989’ (2014) ‘1989’ is a masterclass in how to make a timeless pop record. Here Taylor sacked off her country roots and embraced full-blown pop. Working with a who’s who of trendy producers and writers (Jack Antonoff, Max Martin, Ali Payami alongside indie darling Imogen Heap), she crafted a collection of glossy belters, that flit from fluffy dance-pop (‘Shake It Off’) and sophisticated electronic-tinged bops (‘Blank Space’, ‘Style’), to glorious indietronica (‘Out of the Woods’, ‘Clean’).
- Evermore (2020) Not content with just giving us one surprise album in the year of our lord 2020 with the ultimate lockdown album ‘Folklore’, Swift returned to her cabin in the woods and a mere five months later released ‘Evermore’.
- ‘Folklore’ (2020) Swift’s surprise eighth album arrived with very little fanfare. Casting aside the usual lengthy album campaigns or meticulously planned drip-feeding of singles, T-Swiz uncharacteristically announced ‘Folklore’ the day before it was released.
- ‘Red’ (2012) On ‘Red’, Swift began her transition from country crossover artist to creating glossy, mainstream pop. The brilliantly snarky ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ (Swift’s first ever Billboard 100 number one) and fizzing ’22’ are stone-cold smashers. ‘
Aug 20, 2020 · Swift has been with Joe Alwyn ever since. Here are Swift’s songs rumored to be about Harris and Hiddleston. The first track off Swift’s 2019 album Lover is an ode to Swift’s decision to put ...
Apr 23, 2020 · Download Taylor Swift most popular songs for Android to he grew up in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, and started his career in country music after moving to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of fourteen.
- Music Management Software
May 11, 2021 · Despite taking the number one spot on most played songs, The Killers are just the 62nd most popular artist on people’s road trip playlists. So, while they may take the song crown, who is the artist most of us turn to when we need some good vibes on the road? Perhaps unsurprisingly, Taylor Swift tops the list, with One Direction shortly behind.
Aug 09, 2020 · It spent 20 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at No. 32. Red was written before and during Swift’s relationship with Kennedy, so the more romantic songs on it are thought to be about him. “Everything Has Changed” is about “falling in love,” as Swift told Digital Spy (via Genius). And the liner notes message is “Hyannis Port ...
BracketFight Template Maker. Taylor Swift most popular songs! BracketFight. Login to edit this bracket. X. vs. Follow @Doedeer17>. Log in now to save your BracketFight. Download Image.