Aug 23, 2023 · “The Way I Loved You,” “New Romantics,” and “Getaway Car” practically demand that you get up and run (or dance), while “Don’t Blame Me” and “Bejeweled” will remind you that you look good while...
- Delicate. Though Swift never explicitly said that Delicate was about her now-ex, Joe Alwyn, the lyrics led fans to believe that the song was none other than a love song for her love.
- You Need To Calm Down. The second single to drop from Lover was You Need To Calm Down. Unlike Swift's other songs that she released in conjunction with a video, she chose to release the song itself first.
- Don't Blame Me. Don't Blame Me compares being in a relationship, the right relationship even, to being obsessed with the other person. The song is not about any particular boyfriend that Swift had.
- Love Story. Love Story is one of the first songs that Swift wrote about a boy that she liked. However, her parents did not like him and wanted him to stay away, hence the Romeo and Juliet references.
- "Safe & Sound" ft. The Civil Wars. This Grammy-winning Hunger Games soundtrack stunner shot to a peak of No. 30.
- "End Game" ft. Ed Sheeran & Future. This triple-threat single ended up at a No. 18 spot.
- "Snow On The Beach" ft. Lana Del Rey. This Lana Del Rey collaboration initially didn’t feature much of LDR’s voice beyond some quiet background vocals. She and Swift later released a second version of the track: “Snow On The Beach (feat.
- "Maroon" A fan-favorite Midnights deep cut, “Maroon” scored a No. 3 placement in spite of not being an official single.
People also ask
Does Taylor Swift have a song for workouts?
What is the best Taylor Swift song of all time?
How many Grammys has Taylor Swift won?
Is Taylor Swift's 'Karma' a good workout?
May 16, 2023 · 4.76K subscribers Subscribe 498 views 1 day ago #BestPopPlaylist #PopHits #HitsOfPop 🔥 Please subscribe to "POP HITS" channel : https://bom.so/phQTUz If this music makes you happy , make sure to...
Taylor wakes at 7 a.m. This is typical for the average adult (even though her life is anything but “average”). Immediately after she rises, she makes herself a cup of tea and toast and spends time bonding and playing with her beloved kitties, Olivia and Meredith. Usually, Swift is out all evening and into the night and often doesn’t return until th...
In the afternoons, Taylor Swift gets down to business. She has many obligations to attend to, and this is the time of the day when she deals with a lot of the red tape, meeting with studio execs to discuss themes and song choices for new albums, concerts, etc. After handling business matters, Taylor often meets up with friends – both in-person and ...
The evening hours are Taylor's busiest time of the day, as many of her concerts take place at night. Before hitting the stage — if she's performing that night — she does a sound-check with a few songs, practices her moves, and gears up for her performance. After rehearsal, she makes sure to grab a bite to eat, so she’s energized for the upcoming sh...
Nov 18, 2021 · With the release of her re-recording of her fourth album (one of the greatest breakup albums of all-time), at a whopping 30 tracks with T. Swift owning the rights, Red (Taylor’s Version) has us deeply into Taylor Swift right now. We’re listening to her while cooking, cleaning, and, of course, running.