- related to: teen movies on netflix
Watch the latest titles in action, adventure, drama, and more on Google Play. Explore now. Watch the latest movies on Google Play now with no subscription. Play now.
Teen Movies. Young romance. Coming-of-age stories. ... Netflix has an extensive library of feature films, documentaries, TV shows, anime, award-winning Netflix ...
- Accepted (2006) Can't get into college? Make your own! That's the premise behind Steve Pink's Justin Long-starring comedy, and it's just as difficult as it sounds.
- All the Bright Places (2020) Based on the international bestselling young adult fiction novel by Jennifer Niven, All the Bright Places tells the story of high school students, Violet (Elle Fanning) and Theodore, who likes to go by his last name, Finch (Justice Smith), both of whom are suffering from mental illness caused by trauma in their pasts.
- The Babysitter (2017) & The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020) One pre-teen boy's (Judah Lewis) fantasy about his babysitter (Samara Weaving) turns into a nightmare when it's revealed she and her hot friends (which includes Bella Thorne as a cheerleader, Upload's Robbie Amell as a buff sociopath, and Vine star-turned-actor King Bach) dabble in human sacrifices.
- Brahman Naman (2016) Truly, nothing can spice up a school quiz tournament like the quest to lose your virginity. This '80s-set Netflix original sends a Bangalore trio of high school horndogs to Calcutta to win on both counts.
Nov 04, 2020 · The best teen movies on Netflix do some of these, if not all. Whether you want a heart-tugging romantic movie, an awkward cringe comedy, ...
- Marisa Lascala
- Parenting & Relationships Editor
Jul 15, 2021 · Teen-dramas, teen-comedies, and teen-romances are some of the most watched movies on Netflix, that’s not an unpopular opinion, but a solid fact by judging the viewing habits of subscribers. If you’re looking for the best of the teen-movies on Netflix and fancy an easy binge, we’ve selected the highest rated teen-movies from Rotten ...
- The Spectacular Now. Director: James Ponsoldt. Writers: Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber. Cast: Miles Teller, Shailene Woodley, Brie Larson, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Bob Odenkirk, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Kyle Chandler.
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Director: Susan Johnson. Writer: Sofia Alvarez. Cast: Lana Condor, Janel Parrish, Anna Cathcart, Noah Centineo, Israel Broussard, and John Corbett.
- Dumplin' Director: Anne Fletcher. Writers: Kristen Hahn. Cast: Danielle Macdonald, Jennifer Aniston, Odeya Rush, Maddie Baillio, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Luke Benward, Georgie Flores, Dove Cameron, Harold Perrineau, Kathy Najimy.
- The Edge of Seventeen. Director/Writer: Kelly Fremon Craig. Cast: Hailee Steinfeld, Woody Harrelson, Blake Jenner, Kyra Sedgwick, Haley Lu Richardson, and Hayden Szeto.
Mar 10, 2021 · Luckily, Netflix has a good selection of teen movies to check out if you ever find yourself feeling a bit nostalgic for that weird, scary, exciting time in your life.
Lara Jean writes love letters to all of boys she likes. After hiding them for years, the letters mysteriously disappear and get sent to all her crushes, including her sister's ex-boyfriend Josh. In order to try to trick Josh into thinking she doesn't like him anymore, she decides to start a fake relationship with another guy, Peter, but soon finds herself falling for him all over again. High schoolers Maddie and Cole are best friends until a prank causes Maddies popularity to skyrocket. Right before their senior prom, Maddie finds out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her with her best friend and she reconnects with Cole. They soon make a pact to take over the prom from the popular kids. After getting pranked at a party, Jodi and her best friend Mandy decide to get back at the popular kids by bringing together all the outcasts in the school and starting a revolution. After a prank leaves her heartbroken at her 13th birthday party, Jenna Rink wishes she was 30-years-old instead. She wakes up in the future as a successful 30-year-old magazine editor, but ends up realizing that the life she now has isn't exactly as perfect as it seems. After ruining her father's girlfriend's clothes by jumping into the ocean, Poppy is sent to an English boarding school as punishment. She now must try to change and fit in or stay the same and risk being expelled.
After getting dumped by his girlfriend, Sutter gets drunk one night and wakes up on the lawn of his classmate Aimee. They start and unlikely relationship with one another during their senior year of high school. Mia Thermopolis was a normal teenager until her grandmother comes into town for the first time and reveals to her that she's actually a princess. Mia must now decide between taking her place as future ruler of Genovia or staying a normal teenager in San Francisco. Before they say good-bye to high school forever, the seniors of East High and their classmates stage a musical featuring all their highlights of senior year and their dreams for the future.
After falling in love with mysterious new bad boy J.D., Veronica gets the shock of a lifetime when her classmate (and frenemy) turns up dead. But who could be behind this killing? You guessed it: J.D. Soon, more kids start mysteriously getting killed and Veronica must stop J.D. before it's too late.
You're not supposed to fall for your best friend's brother, but sometimes it just happens. At least for Elle, she has the school's kissing booth to think about and it actually helps her in her quest for love.
- Associate Entertainment Editor