History for the 21st Century (H21) is a grant-funded, collaborative project designed primarily to serve students in introductory college history courses and their instructors. We hope you will join us as we build, assess, and progressively improve an enquiry-based, modular curriculum that is free to students and instructors.
Overview of the 21st Century Digital History ID 2927 Events since 2000 underscore the utter unpredictability of the future. The 2000 election was the first in 112 years in which a president lost the popular vote but captured enough states to win the electoral vote.
2020s in military history; 2020s in economic history; 2020s in environmental history; 2020s in science and technology; 2020s in social history; Timeline of the 21st century; List of current heads of state and government; List of protests in the 21st century; List of ongoing armed conflicts
The History of the 21st Century The past and future of humanity Written in 2864 and brought here by Artie, Alaric Thain's History of the 21st Century shows a possible future for humanity.
Oct 31, 2019 · This history written in the closing months of the second decade of the 21st century is the last independent history available before the Age of Tyranny.
People also ask
When did the 21st century begin?
What years are included in the 21st century?
What is the last year of the 21st century?
What years make up the 21st century?
The 21st century is the first century of the 3rd millennium. Marking the beginning of the 21st century was the rise of a global economy and Third World consumerism, deepening global concern over terrorism after September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and increased private enterprise.
The major events in American history in the 21st century. Starting from the purchase of Time Warner by AOL and going to the latest events; including COVID-19 and its impact on the US
21st Century The 21st century saw the dawn of the war on terrorism, as the 9/11 attacks and the Boston Marathon bombing dramatically changed society. Economic issues also moved to the forefront...
- Smartphones Are Everywhere. What did we ever do before the invention of the smartphone? KARRASTOCK/Getty Images. Apple rolled out its first smartphone — a hand-held computer and mobile phone mashed into one — in 2007.
- Social Media Sites Take Off. With the handiness of a computer in our pockets, social media became the method of communication for billions around the world.
- We Now Connect Via WiFi. "We stand," declared Wired magazine in 2003, "at the brink of a transformation." The article was titled "The Wi-Fi Revolution," and the technology, indeed, was ground-shaking.
- Memes and Emojis Spread Like Wildfire. Memes, like "the distracted boyfriend," are now part of our everyday lexicon. Wikimedia. That smiley face, that shrugging guy, the finger gun, the tears of joy.
- related to: the 21st century history
pelcapsu.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month