4 days ago · The 21st (twenty-first) century is the current century in the Anno Domini era or Common Era, in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2001 , (MMC). The 21st century is the first century of the 3rd millennium.
4 days ago · Twenty-year Eritrean–Ethiopian border conflict formally ends. Yellow vests movement becomes France's largest sustained period of civil unrest since 1968. The Sunda strait tsunami kills 426 and injures 14,000 and the 2018 Sulawesi earthquake and tsunami kills 4,340 and injures 10,700.
6 days ago · 2100; 2099; 2098; 2097; 2096; 2095; 2094; 2093; 2092; 2091
Apr 29, 2021 · 21st century BC: 2nd millennium BC · 2000–1001 BC 20th century BC: ... See calendar and list of calendars for other groupings of years. See history, ...
People also ask
What years are included in the 21st century?
What years consist of the 21st century?
What is the last sum date in the 21st century?
When did the 21st century start?
- The Greatest Generation: (1901- 1924) The Greatest Generation is the first cohort to be documented at the start of the 20th Century. Its birth years lasted from 1901 to 1924, spanning a period of 23 years.
- The Silent Generation: (1925 – 1945) The Silent generation – also called the Traditionalists was a cohort born between 1925 and 1945 just after WWI and during WWII and the Greatest Depression.
- The Baby Boomer Generation: (1946 – 1964) The Baby Boomer birth years fell between 1946 and 1964, spanning an age range of 18 years. They were born at a time when WWII had just ended and there was a sense of hope in the US, in particular.
- Generation X: (1965 – 1979) The age range for Generation X lasted only 14 years, stretching between 1965 and 1979. Also called Baby Buster or Gen X, the cohort reversed the baby boom trend by registering low birth rates!
3 days ago · 2021 is the current year, and is a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2021st year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 21st year of the 3rd millennium, the 21st year of the 21st century, and the 2nd year of the 2020s decade.
4 days ago · Late 19th century: Early 20th century: 2,500: 4,000: 84% The genocide reduced their numbers from around 3,000 to about 500 people. (Now pure Selk'nam are considered extinct.) Genocide of Yazidis by ISIL: Islamic State-controlled territory in northern Iraq and Syria: 2014 2019: 2,100 –4,400: 10,000: Moriori Genocide
Apr 29, 2021 · The magnificent castle sits on 98.8 acres of wooded parkland along the River Aven in southern Brittany. Built and developed from the 15th to the 18th centuries, the limestone structure fell into disrepair until extensive restoration and renovation over the last 20 years brought it into the 21st century.
- "I drink your milkshake." There Will Be Blood (2007) The fervor around "I drink your milkshake" was immediate following the release of Paul Thomas Anderson's oil man epic There Will Be Blood.
- "Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking. " The Devil Wears Prada (2006) Sometimes culture eats itself. The book The Devil Wears Pradawas inspired by author Lauren Weisberger's time working at Voguealongside the notorious editor Anna Wintour.
- "I wish I knew how to quit you." Brokeback Mountain (2005) Heath Ledger hated the homophobic memes. "He was extraordinarily serious about the political issues surrounding the movie when it came out,” Jake Gyllenhaal told Outfor a 10th anniversary oral historyof Ang Lee's romance classic.
- "She doesn't even go here!" Mean Girls (2004) Maybe you're whining, thinking that "Stop trying to make fetch happen" is the more iconic Mean Girlsquote, but listen: if you "have a lot of feelings," we have no time for you.