TopJobsReviewed.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
Before You Join Any Work at Home Program.
Compare Results. Find Good jobs. Find Good jobs
Find find the best job on topsearch.co. Topsearch.co updates its results daily to help you find what you are looking for.
Search For Good Jobs Now! Search For Good Jobs Here.
- Physician Assistant. Physician assistants work under doctors to care for the sick or injured by interpreting tests and conducting exams.
- Software Developer. Software developers need to be innovative, creative and, of course, technical in order to succeed in this field. They might write new code or fix bugs in code to make it work better.
- Nurse Practitioner. Nurse practitioners perform a lot of the same duties as physicians; they perform physical exams, order lab tests and analyze results, prescribe medicines and authorize treatments.
- Medical and Health Services Manager. Health care systems are like well-oiled machines, and it’s the job of medical and health services managers to keep all the parts running.
Jan 12, 2021 · It's a high-stress job, but it's one of the best paid on the Best Jobs list this year. Learn more about anesthesiologists or medical schools. 13. Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Anesthesiologist. From surgery to chronic illness, anesthesiologists manage all types of pain through drugs, and even monitor patients’ vital signs.
- Surgeon. Surgeons treat patients’ injuries, diseases and deformities through operations that repair or prevent a medical problem. Surgeons can perform general surgery or specialize in areas including orthopedic, neurological, cardiovascular and plastic or reconstructive surgery.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. From repairing cleft lips and palates to taking care of impacted teeth, oral and maxillofacial surgeons operate specifically on the mouth, jaws, teeth, gums, neck and head.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. Whether you’re going in for a routine checkup or delivering your first child, obstetricians and gynecologists can provide a variety of care related to childbirth and female reproductive health.
- Java Developer. $90,830 Median Base Salary. 4.2/5 Job Satisfaction. 10,103 Job Openings.
- Data Scientist. $113,736 Median Base Salary. 4.1/5 Job Satisfaction. 5,971 Job Openings.
- Product Manager. $121,107 Median Base Salary. 3.9/5 Job Satisfaction. 14,515 Job Openings.
- Enterprise Architect. $131,361 Median Base Salary. 4.0/5 Job Satisfaction. 10,069 Job Openings.
- 55 sec
- Courtney Connley
- Front-end engineer. Job satisfaction rating: 3.9. Number of job openings on Glassdoor: 13,122. Median base salary: $105,240. Like this story? Subscribe to CNBC Make It on YouTube!
- Java developer. Job satisfaction rating: 3.9. Number of job openings on Glassdoor: 16,136. Median base salary: $83,589.
- Data scientist. Job satisfaction rating: 4.0. Number of job openings on Glassdoor: 6,542. Median base salary: $107,801. Data Scientist for Red Owl Analytics.
- Product manager. Job satisfaction rating: 3.8. Number of job openings on Glassdoor: 12,173. Median base salary: $117,713.
People also ask
What are the best and Worst Jobs?
What are the hardest careers to get into?
What are the top jobs in the United States?
What are the easiest jobs?
9.0/10 (209 reviews)
What Are the Best Job Searching Site? Find a Job - Jobs2Careers. Apply Today! Best Job Search Website - Subscribe and Get Daily Job Alert Emails. Apply Now!