People also ask
What makes a good web design?
What is the best web design company?
What are some of the features of the best web design software?
Mar 28, 2023 · Get your creativity flowing with 30+ award-winning website design examples. These will inspire the color, balance, and interactivity for your site.
- Austin Knight
amitpateldesigns Featured Submissions Enjoy a 50% discount when submitting your website! Use the code BLACKDAYS2023 Latest NOMINEES Cool Sites! Vote for the latest websites on awwwards Givingli by Diego Toda de Oliveira
- Avoriaz 1800 – Visite Virtuelle. Avoriaz 1800 is a ski resort in Morzine, France, that offers breathtaking views. On the website, users can choose between a winter tour and a summer tour to explore the village’s apartments and ski areas through a 360-degree panoramic virtual tour.
- Playbook. Playbook is a cloud storage platform for designers. When looking at this website you’ll see that what captures the user’s attention is how clean the design is.
- Animus Studios. Animus Studios is a video agency committed to making the work with their clients fun and organized. They do so by creating original video content that is focused on storytelling.
- PUBLIC DOMAIN. PUBLIC DOMAIN is an innovative, interactive, and experimental website founded by Virgil Abloh to show his collections (in particular, Off-White x Nike Collaborations) and to tease upcoming product launches.
Oct 14, 2022 · We found the best designed websites to give you web design ideas and the inspiration you need to create your own business website.
- Dana Miranda
- Superlist. The productivity app Superlist boasts not only an intuitive mobile application but also an award-winning website. In April 2021, Superlist earned SOTM honors from Awwwards.
- Spotify Design. For our next best website designs award winner, we’re going back to 2020. That’s when Spotify Design received an Honorable Mention from Awwwards for its vibrant website.
- 1917: In the Trenches. In 2019, 1917: In the Trenches earned Awwwards’ Website of the Day prize. Intended to promote the film 1917, In the Trenches lets users explore WWI trenches and follow the path of the movie’s core protagonists.
- IDEO — The Octopus design blog. IDEO is a well-known global design company that has produced some truly innovative content. One of its most notable designs was The Octopus, which was deployed on IDEO’s in-house blog library.