Dec 21, 2018 · The Favourite ( 2018) The Favourite. In early 18th century England, a frail Queen Anne occupies ...
- 2 min
- Standout Stories - Our Picks
Associated Press Vidoes via Yahoo News
- wikipedia.org★In September 2015, it was announced that Emma Stone, Olivia Colman and Kate Winslet had been cast in the film, portraying Abigail Masham, Queen Anne and Sarah Churchill, respectively.★By October 2015, Rachel Weisz joined the cast of the film, replacing Winslet. This comes as the second collaboration between Lanthimos, Colman and Weisz; all of whom previously worked together on Lanthimos' The Lobster (2015).
Cast - Last seen in
ABOUT THE FILM The Favorite is about two brothers. One brother, Luke, is a star college soccer player verging on a pro career. Since soccer is their father's favorite sport, Benjamin perceives that his brother is the favorite. Ben pursues MMA fighting in hopes to win his father’s favor.
Cast. Olivia Colman as Queen Anne. Rachel Weisz as Lady Sarah. Emma Stone as Abigail. Nicholas Hoult as Harley. Joe Alwyn as Masham. James Smith as Godolphin. Mark Gatiss as Lord Marlborough. Jenny Rainsford as Mae.
The Favourite. (2,900) IMDb 7.5 1 h 59 min 2018 X-Ray R. HD. Two cousins vie to curry the favour of an ailing Queen Anne in this Oscar (R)-nominated period film.
Rachel Weisz and Emma Stone star in the incredibly dull and ugly period drama The Favourite. The story follows two cousins in the royal court as they vie for the affections of Queen Anne, each...
- drama, comedy
Sep 13, 2019 · Directed by Curtis Graham. With John Schneider, Luke Benjamin Bernard, Matthew Fahey, Mollee Gray. Inspired by the true events of Luke Benjamin Bernard. His spiritual and physical transformation is told through the life of two brothers.
- Curtis Graham
People also ask
What is the best film ever made?
What is the favourite movie about?
Is 'the favourite' movie accurate?
- THR Staff
- The Godfather. Director: Francis Ford Coppola. Cast: Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, Talia Shire. Domestic lifetime gross (adjusted for inflation, 2014): $626,025,500.
- The Wizard of Oz. Director: Victor Fleming. Cast: Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Jack Haley. Domestic lifetime gross (adjusted for inflation, 2014): $32,950,500.
- Citizen Kane. Director: Orson Welles. Cast: Orson Welles, Joseph Cotten, Dorothy Comingore, Agnes Moorehead, Ruth Warrick. Domestic lifetime gross (adjusted for inflation, 2014): $2,998,000.
- The Shawshank Redemption. Director: Frank Darabont. Cast: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman. Domestic lifetime gross (adjusted for inflation, 2014): $53,014,600. Famous quote: "Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
Nov 20, 2018 · With films like “ Dogtooth ,” “ The Lobster ,” and “ The Killing of a Sacred Deer ,” Yorgos Lanthimos ’ internationally acclaimed works have been concerned with looming domestic dynamics and battles among couples, siblings and families residing under one roof. Those household idiosyncrasies and preoccupations of the Greek auteur now find a new habitat in early 18 th Century England, with the fiendishly eccentric and entertaining costume drama “The Favourite.”.
- related to: the favorite movie
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month