Help continue our promise to Make America Great Again!
Which President served as a lieutenant colonel in the Spanish-American war? Who was the first Democrat elected after the Civil War? Who introduced Social Security?
Veteran GOP strategist Karl Rove warned Sunday that there’s a “strong likelihood” that President Donald Trump will be convicted by the Senate at his impeachment trial if the
HuffPost via Yahoo News
2 hours ago
- Rove: A Rudy Impeachment Defense Raises Likelihood of Trump ConvictionRolling Stone via Yahoo News6 hours ago
- Lindsey Graham Warns That Pardoning Capitol Rioters Would ‘Destroy’ TrumpNational Review via Yahoo News9 hours ago
- Kayleigh McEnany leaves White House after final two-minute press briefing following deadly Capitol riotThe Independent via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Former Trump Official Mocked For Claiming That The President Has No Platform NowHuffPost via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- Donald Trump visited by pillow tycoon who was carrying notes about martial lawThe Telegraph via Yahoo News1 day ago
Donald Trump became the 45th president of the United States in January 2017. The real estate mogul and reality television star is the richest president in the nation's history.
People also ask
Who were the presidents in the 1800s?
Who are the past presidents of the US?
Who is the 46 US President?
Who were the four presidents in the 1960s?
Nov 24, 2020 · Three weeks after the election, the White House has given formal approval for President-elect Joe Biden to receive the President's Daily Brief, a White House official told CNN Tuesday.
This is the fastest way to get your message to President Trump. If you write a letter, please consider typing it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If you hand-write your letter, please ...
Nov 11, 2020 · According to 3 U.S. Code § 102, the president of the United States makes $400,000 per year. The president also receives a $50,000 expense allowance, a $100,000 non-taxable travel account and...
Apr 25, 2020 · A version of this article first appeared in the "Reliable Sources" newsletter. You can sign up for free right here.
Dec 15, 2020 · An election for president of the United States happens every four years on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. The next presidential election will be November 3, 2020.