People also ask
What was the first book in the Sacketts series?
Is there a family in'sackett'?
Is there a book called the Sackett Companion?
What is the chronological order of the Sacketts?
From here, you get the three different clans of Sacketts that come from Barnabas and Abigail’s sons: ...Sackett's Land(1974)Ride the Dark Trail(1972)Lonely on the Mountain(1980)War Party(1973)
Order Book Genre Date Rating; 1: Sackett's Land: Historical / H: Sep-1974: 4.5: 2: To the Far ...
Publication Order of The Sacketts Books. (1960) Sackett. (1961) Lando. (1962) Mojave Crossing. (1964) The Sackett Brand. (1965) Mustang Man.
To the Far Blue Mountains by Louis L'Amour. 2. The Warrior's Path by Louis L'Amour. 3. Jubal Sackett by Louis L'Amour. 4. Ride the River by Louis L'Amour. 5. The Sacketts Volume One 5-Book Bundle: Sackett's Land, To the Far Blue Mountains, The Warrior's Path, Jubal Sackett, Ride the River by Louis L'Amour.
- Jubal Sackett – book 4, 1985. This is literally the best book you could ever read if your imagination wants to be like, exploring early North America, respecting Native people, and rocking the hermit lifestyle.
- Lonely on the Mountain – book 17, 1980. Okay, I lost my shit over this book. I’d been reading this series for a year and a half, and this last book was the perfect note to go out on!
- Galloway – book 14, 1970. This is another truly awesome Sackett adventure, and one of the few narrated by a cousin of the main Sackett clan: Flagan. The book is for some reason titled after his brother, Galloway; I guess ‘Flagan’ wasn’t a catchy title?
- The Sackett Brand – book 10, 1965. Honestly, this Sackett novel is kind of tied with book 14 and book 8 as far as rankings. It’s SO GODDAMN GOOD, I legit wish they made this one into a TV movie.
May 15, 1979 · Complete series cast summary: Sam Elliott ... Tell Sackett 2 episodes, 1979 Tom Selleck ... Orrin Sackett 2 episodes, 1979 Jeff Osterhage ... Tyrel Sackett 2 episodes, 1979 Glenn Ford ... Tom Sunday 2 episodes, 1979 Ben Johnson ...
Sacketts (17 book series) Kindle Edition. by Louis L'Amour (Author) From Book 1: After discovering six gold Roman coins buried in the mud of the Devil’s Dyke, Barnabas Sackett enthusiastically invests in goods that he will offer for trade in America. But Sackett has a powerful enemy: Rupert Genester, nephew of an earl, wants him dead.
- Other Fun Or Useful Links
- Pages Here
- Link to Us
These links take you off my site and obviously I cannot be responsible for their content or your reaction to their content. 1. The Louis L'Amour Collectors Website 2. LouisLAmour.com 3. The Art of Manliness 4. Old Time Radio 5. The Free Site 6. Rocket Download 7. Free CSS Templates
I hope our pages have been a pleasure and a help to you. If you use any of my stuff, please give me credit and a link someplace on your site if you have one and drop me a note at the address above.