Considered a British cultural icon, Ian McKellen is one of the most respected and decorated actors of all time. An openly gay actor, his work as an LGBT activist has been as impressive as his illustrious acting career. At the 1991 New Year Honours, he was knighted for services to performing arts.
Apr 04, 2014 · One of the biggest Hollywood stars of his time, Matt Damon is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time. Saving Private Ryan, The Talented Mr Ripley, The Martian and The Departed are some of his notable films. He has also been part of the highly successful Bourne franchise and the Ocean's trilogy.
- Dwayne Johnson. 98 26. Famous As: Actor. Birthdate: May 2, 1972. Sun Sign: Taurus. Nationality: American. A renowned former wrestler with numerous titles under his belt, Dwayne Johnson initially wanted to be a football player but an injury turned him towards wrestling.
- Keanu Reeves. 64 10. Famous As: Actor. Birthdate: September 2, 1964. Sun Sign: Virgo. Nationality: Canadian. The star of John Wick, Speed and The Matrix films, Keanu Reeves has displayed his wide range as an actor, time and again.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. 62 13. Famous As: Actor, Film Producer. Birthdate: November 11, 1974. Sun Sign: Scorpio. Nationality: American. Leonardo DiCaprio is a name every movie lover reveres.
- Johnny Depp. 68 13. Famous As: Actor. Birthdate: June 9, 1963. Sun Sign: Gemini. Nationality: American. Johnny Depp is one of the most versatile and successful actors in Hollywood today.
People also ask
Who is the most famous actor of all time?
Who is the most important person in musical theatre history?
Who are the best actors of the world cinema?
Who are some famous people born in Chicago?
Jun 27, 2016 · With just five musicals under his belt, Mandy Patinkin has become the most iconic musical theatre actor of all time. His debut as Che in Evita is one of the great individual performances in the past 50 years. His work in Sunday in the Park with George is a masterpiece to watch. The fact that he didn't win the Tony for this was among the many crimes of the 1984 Tony Awards.
3. Robert De Niro. One of the greatest actors of all time, Robert De Niro was born on August 17, 1943 in Manhattan, New York City, to artists Virginia (Admiral) and Robert De Niro Sr. His paternal grandfather was of Italian descent, and his other ancestry is Irish, English, Dutch, German, and French.
One of the greatest actors of all time, Robert De Niro was born on August 17, 1943 in Manhattan, New York City, to artists Virginia (Admiral) and Robert De Niro Sr. His paternal grandfather was of Italian descent, and his other ancestry is Irish, English, Dutch, German, and French. He was trained ...