3 days ago · "There's Something About Mary" (Jonathan Richman) – 1:47 "How to Survive a Broken Heart" – 2:47 "Every Day Should Be a Holiday" (The Dandy Warhols) – 4:02 "Everything Shines" (The Push Stars) – 2:27 "This Is the Day" – 3:33 "Is She Really Going Out with Him?" (Joe Jackson) – 3:36
People also ask
Is There Something About Mary?
Who is the cast of There's Something About Mary?
What are some famous quotes?
What are some quotes to motivate you?
Jan 08, 2021 · 100. “Everything is possible, even the impossible.” – Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins Returns (see all inspirational Mary Poppins quotes) Famous movie quotes that are unforgettable. 101. “May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars, 1977. 102. It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.—Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark. 103.
5 days ago · Dumb and Dumber is a 1994 American comedy film directed by Peter Farrelly, who co-wrote the screenplay with Bobby Farrelly and Bennett Yellin. Starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, it tells the story of Lloyd Christmas (Carrey) and Harry Dunne (Daniels), two dumb but well-meaning friends from Providence, Rhode Island, who set out on a cross-country trip to Aspen, Colorado, to return a ...
- There's Something About Mary (1998)imdb.com
- There's Something About Mary (Theatrical)vudu.com
- Theres Something About Mary (1/5) Movie CLIP - Frank and Beans (1998) HDdailymotion.com
- There's Something About Maryyoutube.com
6 days ago · The movie’s plot is simple: We follow the protagonist, Mason Jr., as he grows from a boy, age 6, to adulthood, age 18—over the span of 12 years. When I say over the span of 12 years, Linklater literally filmed the movie for a few weeks at a time each year for 12 years.
4 days ago · The characters, humor, story, quotes, romance and music. It's the most balanced movie of the franchise. I LOVE American Pie so much that i've seen it I don't know how many times but I know A LOT. I don't think there will be a 5th but if they were to make one, I wouldn't mind at all going on another ride with these characters.
- Chris Weitz, Paul Weitz
3 days ago · (Photo by Lionsgate) All Emma Stone Movies Ranked. Early Certified Fresh hits got Emma Stone quickly into the spotlight, starting with a notable secondary role in Superbad, jumping to co-star in Zombieland, and taking the lead in Easy A, which meant A-list.
4 days ago · I have watched more movies in the past 10 days than I ever have. When I watched 27 Dresses, I got choked up when they sang at the bar. Not sure if I missed being in a bar or just like the song. I got choked up when Ben Stiller got his man parts caught in his zipper during There ’s Something About Mary.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 11
- Featured Cast
- External Links
Arthur's Family Vacation
1. D.W.: [sings]Guess what, Arthur? You can't go to camp! You can't go to camp! We're going on vacation. We're going on vacation. We're going on vacation.
Arthur's Pet Business
1. [Arthur cuts a paper of dogs in half with scissors as his sister walks into his room] 2. D.W.: [sings]Arthur wants a dog. Arthur wants a dog. 3. Arthur: Don't say anything, D.W.! I'm waiting for just the right moment to ask Mom and Dad. 4. D.W.: You can trust me, Arthur.
Arthur's Chicken Pox
1. [during Arthur's circus dream] 2. D.W.: Hurry up! I'm next. 3. Arthur: [about to perform a unicycle tightrope act]I don't feel so well. 4. D.W.: Go on, faker. 1. D.W.: Why do Ihave to eat at the table? 2. Mrs. Read: Because you're not sick. 3. [Mr. Read places spinach on his daughter's plate] 4. D.W.: Yuck! Spinach?! [looks over at Arthur]How come Arthur doesn't have to eat spinach? 5. Mr. and Mrs. Read: Because he's sick. 6. D.W.: He's not! He's faking. 7. [she sticks her tongue out at Ar...
D.W., the Picky Eater
1. D.W.:: [removes parts of her salad] Cucumbers: yucky. Mushrooms: yucky. Onions: yucky and smelly. [finds out that there are also spinach leaves in it]Hey, this isn't lettuce. What kind of a salad is this? 2. Arthur: Uh-oh! She's gonna pop! 3. D.W.: This is spinach. 4. Waiter: Is something the matter? 5. D.W.: This is spinach, and I HATE SPINACH! 6. [D.W.'s plate goes flying across the room into the waiter's face, and everyone stares] 7. D.W.: Uh-oh! 8. Waiter: That's it! I quit! 9. Mrs. Re...
Play It Again, D.W.
1. Arthur: D.W. I'm trying to do my homework! And there's no such word as busalooey! If you don't stop, I'm gonna wreck that C.D.!! 2. D.W.:: MOM! 3. [cut to the living room; Mr. and Mrs. Read search for a C.D.] 4. Mr. Read: I wouldn't have promised to bring the music to the party if I known I lost it. 5. Mrs. Read: [finds the C.D.]Found it! 6. Mr. Read: Great! 7. D.W.:: [enters]Mom, Arthur's gonna wreck my Crazy Bus! 8. Mrs. Read: Turn it off! I can't hear you! 9. [D.W. shuts off the radio]...
Go to Your Room D.W.
1. D.W.: This is mine! You can only touch it when I say so. 2. Mrs. Read: [sternly]D.W.? 3. D.W.: Give that back or I'll PINCH you! 4. [Mrs. Read grabs her] 5. Mrs. Read: Dora Winifred Read, go to your room. 6. D.W.: But what did I do? 1. Mr. Read: [after D.W.'s eerie fantasy]What are you doing? 2. D.W.: The clock broke and time stopped and I was coming to warn you-- 3. Mr. Read: Nice try, D.W. Back to your room, now. 4. D.W.: [goes back upstairs to her room]Sheesh! You don't have to treat me...
Arthur and D.W. Clean Up
1. [The door creaks open; Arthur's room is a mess] 2. Arthur Read: Let's do this quick. I'm going to be late. 3. D.W. Read: [Makes a sick face] Ewww! 1. [D.W. finds a piece of paper in one of Arthur's books] 2. D.W. Read: Ooh! Look what I found! 3. Arthur Read: Stop looking like that! You can't read! 4. D.W. Read: I don't have to read to know what this is. 5. Arthur Read: It's a note from Francine. 6. D.W. Read: I knew it! [Sing-song voice] Arthur has a girlfriend! Arthur has a girlfriend!
Arthur's Big Hit
1. D.W.: If it could break the sound barrier, falling out of a window shouldn't be able to break it. 2. Arthur: I told you not to touch it. 3. D.W.: You built it all wrong! Did you even read the directions? 4. [Arthur furiously gets on his feet and grits his teeth; D.W. is too busy talking to be frightened] 5. D.W.: It didn't fly for one second! It's not my fault if you made a plane that can't fly. 6. Arthur: [lividly]I told you... NOT TO TOUCH IT!!!!! 7. [he punches D.W., who hits the ground...
1. D.W.: Mommy! Daddy! The town is exploding and it's very pretty! 1. Mr. Ratburn:: (enters the classroom)Sorry, I'm late. Let's jump right into work. 2. (Just then, the lights in the classroom go out) 3. Mr. Haney: Bad news! The storm is getting worse, the buildings lost electricity, so the school is closed. 4. (Mr. Ratburn gasps while the class cheer) 1. Oliver Frensky: I tried all night, but the plower's stuck. None of the roads can get plowed now. 2. Francine: Daddy, look! It's too cold t...
That's A Baby Show
1. Arthur: Mom says I'm watching the Dark Bunny after your baby show ends! 2. D.W.: Mary Moo Cow is not a baby show!
The Last of Mary Moo Cow
1. Mary Moo Cow: [singing]Oh, D.W., oh, D.W., I love you. 2. D.W.: Really, Moo? 3. Mary Moo Cow: There is no one smarter. 4. D.W.: Yeah, tell that to Arthur! 5. Mary Moo Cow: Arthur? Bleh!
1. Binky: [reading]What I did was dumb and dangerous. It was also mean to all the Mighty Mountain kids who had been really nice to me. I'm very sorry and I'll never pull the fire alarm when there isn't a fire again, the end. 2. Mr. Haney: I'm glad you understand the seriousness of this offense, Binky. But I have to admit, I'm still baffled. Why did you do it? 3. Binky: I dunno... 4. Mr. Haney: Maybe you should talk to the school counselor about this. 5. Binky: But I said I was sorry! Can't yo...
Kiss and Tell
1. D.W.: Arthur, I need your help! What can you tell me about kissing? 2. Arthur: What? Nothing! 3. D.W.: C'mon, you must know something about the birds in the trees. Like, how can I get a boy to kiss me? 4. Arthur: I don't know! Ask mom. I'm doing homework. 5. D.W.: Ohh! You're no help. (finds a book on the ground of two people kissing)Aha! You do to know something about kissing. You have a book all about it. 6. Arthur: This is the story of Romeo and Juliet, D. W. I'ts based on a play by Wil...
1. [At the glass shop, D.W. sees a woman and her teenage son debating] 2. Mother: Stop that! You'll break something. 3. Boy: [huffs]Whatever. 4. Mother: That's enough back talk, young man. You can forget about going to that concert tonight. 5. Boy: What?! You can't do that! 6. Mother: I can, and I have! 7. [the boy starts swearing back at his mother by saying a curse word; a bleep is heard when he does it; his mother gasps heavily and drops the glass; it breaks] 1. Mrs. Read: [after D.W. acci...
Francine's Pilfered Paper
1. Catherine: [offscreen, calls Francine]Hey squirt, come here! 2. [Francine stands up off of the sofa and walks to her and Catherine's room] 3. Catherine: I was online and found some stuff you might want to use for your paper. 4. Francine: Oh thanks, but I finished it already. [looks at the printed article in surprise]Hey, this is my paper! 5. Catherine: You mean, you already used some of this information? 6. Francine: I used the whole thing. It was perfect for the topic. So I cut and pasted...Dallas Jokic - Arthur (2008-current)Robert Naylor - D.W. Read (2007-current)Daniel Brochu - Buster BaxterLyle O'Donohoe - Alan "The Brain" Powers (2008-current)
3 days ago · 30 Essential Dance Movies – All Michael Apted Movies Ranked by Tomatometer – The Best TV Shows of 2020 – 100 Best Movies on Disney Plus (January 2021) – 100 Best Movies on Hulu to Watch Right Now (January 2021) –