- La Jolla Underwater Park. The spectacular La Jolla Underwater Park promises a wonderful adventure and is one of the top La Jolla attractions. Home to a natural marine life preservation and aquatic recreation zone, it sprawls over 6,000 acres of shoreline and shallow tidelands between Ellen Browning Scripps Park and La Jolla Shores.
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography. Perched high on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the Birch Aquarium at Scripps is a public aquarium and exploration center for the world-renowned Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of San Diego.
- The La Jolla Historical Society. The La Jolla Historical Society is the premiere cultural and historical organization of the La Jolla region, operating as a nonprofit public benefit corporation striving to engage the San Diego region with its diverse history and cultural heritage.
- La Playa Gallery, La Jolla, California. La Playa Gallery is one of the La Jolla Shores' premiere art galleries, originally opened to the public in 2013.
People also ask
How long is the day trip from La Jolla to San Diego?
What to do at La Jolla?
Is la jolla cove part of beach?
Is la jolla in southern california?
Jan 01, 2021 · La Jolla is what California dreams are made of. The Southern California city sits nestled just north of San Diego and provides guests with gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean no matter where they travel up and down its seven miles of coastline. Though smaller than its neighboring city, there is still plenty to see, do, and explore in La Jolla.
Dec 31, 2020 · Oct 1, 2012 - Explore Diana Wright's board "La Jolla Cove", followed by 1421 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about la jolla cove, la jolla, cove.
Jan 03, 2021 · Things to Do in San Diego in January Now Your best bet for enjoying life outside of the house is going to involve outdoor activities. Some outdoor tours are still running and there are many ways to fulfill a New Year’s resolution that involved health and wellness — oftentimes for free.
Jan 03, 2021 · Aquatica San Diego tickets; Six Flags Magic Mountain tickets *Photos are courtesy of Discovery Cove Orlando. About Katie Dillon. Katie Dillon is the managing editor of La Jolla Mom. She helps readers plan San Diego vacations through her hotel expertise (that stems from living in a Four Seasons hotel) and local connections.
Jan 12, 2021 · To get a breathtaking view of either the cove, beach, or forests, dine at a rooftop restaurant. Here are the rooftop restaurants in La Jolla, San Diego.
Dec 22, 2020 · It is smaller compared to La Jolla Shores Beach, but the small cove carries an abundance of life. Here, you can see sea lions, seals, birds, and tide pools. La Jolla Cove is also a great place for swimming and laying out to catch some sun. La Jolla Cove is located at 1100 Coast Blvd., La Jolla, CA 92037.
- A Culinary tour of San Diego's questionable past (from USD 69.0) things to do alone in san diego | a culinary tour of san diego's questionable past. a culinary tour of san diego's questionable past.
- See La Jolla Cove in a different light (from USD 57.0) things to do alone in san diego | see la jolla cove in a different light. see la jolla cove in a different light.
- La Jolla sea caves kayak tour (from USD 35.0) things to do alone in san diego | la jolla sea caves kayak tour. la jolla sea caves kayak tour.
- San Diego paddleboarding tour at sunset (from USD 40.0) things to do alone in san diego | san diego paddleboarding tour at sunset. san diego paddleboarding tour at sunset.
- La Jolla (25 min) Situated less than half an hour from downtown San Diego, La Jolla offers visitors miles of beautiful beaches, some of the best surfing and diving in California, and many more attractions.
- Julian (1 hour) Situated just an hour east of San Diego in the scenic Cuyamaca Mountains, Julian is a historic town dating back to the Gold Rush days of the 1870s.
- Carlsbad (45 min) Although Carlsbad is primarily known for wonderful beaches, there are also many other activities to entice you away from San Diego for a day or two.
- Mission San Luis Rey de Francia (45 minutes) History buffs will be pleased to learn that southern California is home to many really old historic missions, including Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, which is the largest and one of the oldest, dating back to 1798.