25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
www.thecrazytourist.com/25-best-things-frankfurt-germany/#:~:text= 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt,of skyscrapers there’s still only one... More
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of...
- Main Tower. In Frankfurt’s ever-growing forest of skyscrapers there’s still only one...
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What is there to see in Frankfurt Germany?
What are the must do things in Germany?
What are some fun activities to do in Germany?
Top Attractions in Frankfurt 1. Stadel Museum. 2. Main Tower. 3. Palmengarten. 4. Romer. 5. Kleinmarkthalle. 6. Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus). 7. Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg). 8. Frankfurt Christmas Market. 9. Old Opera House (Alte Oper). ...
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) 1. Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the... 2. Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of... 3. Main Tower. ...
Things to Do in Frankfurt with Kids . There are loads of unforgettable experiences in Frankfurt that the whole gang will love. These are a few of the top family friendly experiences in the area. Frankfurt Hop-On Hop-Off Tour; Escape Game Outdoor: The Magic Portal Level 3/5; Frankfurt am Main: 1-Hour Panorama Cruise; Sharing Plate Food Tour In Frankfurt
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
- Sightseeing Cruise. Cruise along the River Main. Marvel at Frankfurt’s towering skyline. Enjoy panoramic views of Frankfurt’s Financial Center. Jump onboard a boat and cruise along the River Main for an unforgettable, relaxing experience in Frankfurt.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus. Discover Frankfurt on a double-decker bus! Choose the Skyline or Express tour. Drive-by key Frankfurt attractions. The comfortable double-decker bus is a great way to discover Frankfurt through a fun sightseeing tour that promises a great day out for the whole family!
- Pub Crawl Through Alt-Sachsenhausen. An unforgettable night out! Taste local German drinks. Make new friends! A pub crawl is one of the best things to do in Frankfurt at night.
- German Film Museum. An awesome experience for film-lovers! Experience the world of German film! Leading international film heritage institution! Explore exhibitions and festivals.
- Best things to do, eat, and see in Frankfurt | MY FAVORITE GERMAN CITY!youtube.com
- 8 THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT GERMANY 🇩🇪 Vlogyoutube.com
- Things To Do in Frankfurtyoutube.com
- FRANKFURT LAYOVER 🇩🇪| Top things to do in Frankfurt Germany | Altstadt Frankfurt am Mainyoutube.com
- Mairi Beautyman
- Kleinmarkthalle. Things to do Markets and fairs. A culinary dream awaits at the 1,500-square-metre Kleinmarkthalle, where nearly 160 market stalls flog local food, flowers and other produce.
- Main Tower. Get another perspective on the city at the Main Tower, the first high-rise building in Europe with a façade made entirely of glass. At 200m, it’s also the fourth tallest building in Germany and Frankfurt’s highest vantage point (plus the only one accessible to the public).
- Museumsufer (Museum Embankment) In the 1980s the city authorities came up with the idea of a boulevard of museums – and the results were stunning. Around the Städel, a fine art museum with masterpieces spanning seven centuries, a gaggle of new museums sprung up, some in transformed historic villas, others in new purpose-built buildings.
- Schaumainkai flea market. Things to do Markets and fairs. Every other Saturday, Flohmarkt Schaumainkai – considered by many to be Frankfurt’s best flea market – opens on the tree-lined southern bank of the Main river.
- Städel Museum. Founded in 1815, this world-renowned art gallery has an outstanding collection of European art from...
- Museum Judengasse. Most of Frankfurt’s medieval Jewish ghetto – Europe's first, dating from 1460 – on narrow Judengasse...
- Kaiserdom. Frankfurt’s red-sandstone cathedral is dominated by a 95m-high Gothic tower, which can be climbed via 328...
Feel-Good results for things to do in frankfurt germany