25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the Museumsufer (Museum Embankment).
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of the Year following an extension for contemporary art in 2012.
- Main Tower. ...
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What is there to see in Frankfurt Germany?
What are the must do things in Germany?
What are some fun activities to do in Germany?
Oct 12, 2020 · Eat and drink your way through Germany Grab a beer – and a snack Head to a leafy biergarten – or bierkellar (beer cellar), weinstube (wine bar) or brauhaus (brewery pub) – and enjoy a stein of German beer , an important part of German culture.
Sep 25, 2020 · Things to Do in Germany Germany Travel Forum Germany Photos ... Germany, Bavaria, Frankfurt. Level Contributor . 16,318 posts. 74 reviews. 69 helpful votes. 1.
Sep 21, 2020 · Backpacking Füssen and the Neuschwanstein Castle. You can visit the Neuschwanstein Castle, just a couple hours outside Munich, and hike around its surrounding area to get some epic views. It’s one of Germany’s most famous castles, and the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty.
- Nishit Gajjar
- Famous Museum LA8, Frieder Burda, and art exhibitions! Enjoying truly remarkable performances in the Festspielhaus, or visiting the world famous art in the Frieder Burda Collection will allow you to experience a different side of Baden-Baden.
- Spa options. There are a huge number of spa centers for wellness and health. Spa and beauty treatments are the must-do activity here. A special therapy called Thalasso-Thermal is the best option available for curing your body, mind, and soul.
- Restaurant Namaskaar and The Grill. Have you had the chance to taste Baden cake with an exceptional tavern wine? You get that unique blend only at Baden-Baden!
- Ruins of a Roman bath and the beautiful Black Forest National Park. The Iffezheim racecourse, Kurhaus, Casino, Trinkhalle, Roman bath ruins, churches, and castles — there is something for everyone!
Sep 24, 2020 · Restaurant Medici, Frankfurt: See 1,121 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Medici, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 2,378 restaurants in Frankfurt.
- Weissadlergasse 2, Frankfurt, 60311, Hesse
- +49 69 21990794
Sep 23, 2020 · Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt (officially: Frankfurt am Main ) is a metropolis and the largest city of the German federal state of Hesse, and its 746,878 (2017) inhabitants make it the fifth-largest city in Germany.
- Freiburg (from USD 11.3) Freiburg has a lot of things to offer to its visitors – from its architectural wonders, pleasant streets, shopping districts, and even hiking destinations.
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (from USD 12.0) day trips from heidelberg | rothenburg ob der tauber. rothenburg ob der tauber. Not all tour guides are the same and certainly not when you go on a day tour to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, where tour guiding is taken to the next level!
- Speyer. At the heart of Rhineland-Palatinate lies the town of Speyer, famous for its Romanesque cathedral, which draws in people from many parts of the world who are looking to be amazed by medieval structures that still stand tall today.
- Neckarsteinach. Castles may be things of the medieval age, but they are still just as appealing today just as they were a few hundred years ago! And that’s why you should join a day tour to Neckarsteinach, where you’ll get to explore not just one, not even two, but four castles!
Oct 12, 2020 · Frankfurt, Germany, 1959-61 This document is about when my Mom, Dad, brother, and I were in Frankfurt, Germany, 1959-61. It's just one part of a much larger family history written for my children, Peter and Amy. To me, the Army base at Frankfurt Germany was a model for a near-ideal society, composed of people from all parts of the country, of ...
Oct 11, 2020 · However, in Germany, they have at least 5 main markets (eg. Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, and Dusseldorf)! Below are some pictures of the properties we visited. Source: Finance and Toast. Asset Tour #1: This was a large office space at the outskirt of Frankfurt where office rents was significantly lower than the main CBD of Frankfurt.
Oct 09, 2020 · Frankfurt: €1,500 a month, yield of 3.7%; Find out more about the rented sector in Germany in Expatica’s guide to renting a home in Germany. Are foreigners allowed to buy a German property? There are no restrictions to foreigners buying property in Germany. You may buy property in Germany even if you are a non-resident and not an EU national.